Reviews for Season of Miracles
Sauce Gay0775 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Eheheh... im an idiot, can i plehz get a link to the full vers of this fanfic? :3 (sorry if your facepalming at this comment)
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I went to your profile on and read the rest of this story and all I can say is that I've never been so happy to be over the age of 18 it was super amazing!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I LIKE IT BUT I WISH YOU COULD HAVE ROUNDED IT OUT WITH EACH OF THEM BECOMING COUPLES.
AnavrinUdain chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This should really be finished, it'd make the best story and probably the most interesting christmas story I've read
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
PLEASE continue this! I asure this is really perfect! Very good! Please! And Happy new year! :)
AnimeFreak898 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
YOOUUU NEED TO UPDAAATEE!
candy4beth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i read your entire story and i loved it it was so touching it made me cry
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
oh this would be wonderfull if you continue it please continue it!
SpeckOfMe chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
the idea for this fic is really sweet and the pairings youve chosen are all well matched together (or at least i think so)
I really like how Naruto is a bit more mature in this fic, like he's aged and gotten smarter, he makes me feel sorry for him cause of how he is going to help people expecting nothing in return (and everyone knows good-ol-naru is more perceptive than he lets on) so i also like your approach at that :)
hope you keep this fic going!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting story beginning.

CCAP
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hey this is a good premiss and I would love to see more
angel1412 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i have a feeling that this story will become a favorite! i can't wait to read more!
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Update pls. And not flaming but pls tell me Itachis lover is Kisame or Deidara. And Kakashis love is probably Iruka. That's my guess.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
-chuckles- This was interesting. LOVE the interesting pairings, btw. Would love to read more~!
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
The story is getting really good_ I can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens next_