Reviews for Festival Confessions
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Awww, I feel the love, too! This was just a really sweet story. Great job capturing their personalities and mannerisms. I'd love to see them in matching formal kimonos! Thank you for capturing that moment!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG! I just love love love love this story! It is sooooo damn cute, awesomeness, sweet, adorable, and lovley! I love every single minute of it!

Hahahaha. Iruka was soo adorable trying to get a lazy fish to match Kakashi's lazy persona. Sooo cute! And i just love it when Kakashi is being bad jsut so that Iruka can give him attention. Hahaha.

Kakashi's present was just oh so heartmelting. And it definitley does convey Kakashi's feelings for our sweet and caring sensei Iruka! And omg the ending was totally the best! Because Iruka undsertood Kakashi. _

Again i just damn love this story! it is very well written and the sweet atmosphere totally shows.
megyal chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I know this was written two years ago, but it's such a great read. I really adore the idea of their ka-mon on their matching clothing!

And this line: "But he'd never been good at expressing his feelings, especially not with traitorous words that could be molded and shaped into sinister meanings by others."

That is so very Kakashi to me. Especially the part about him lying when he doesn't feel like talking about the truth. So great!
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is cute.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
...did my review go through? i don't think it did. so i'm lewaving this, so if you get two (wil it even let you write two...?) then sorry.

anyway, loved it! very sweet, very cute, and very deep. and kakashi very nearly said the words! so yay! you'll get there someday kakashi! keep trying.

i enjoyed reading and it made me smile, which is something i needed to do. so thanks for that. .
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I loved it!
Kiterie chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw that was so cute and fluffy my teeth hurt! *love*
CopyNinAstral chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was beautifully written, I really love how it flowed-and the family crest was incorporated very well.

Of course, Kashi's little lecherous phrases made me chuckle.

Question: Are you the same Ashcat from Gurabiteshiyon? If so, I met you at Otakon this year! I don't know if you remember, but in the Maki Murakami Line, I was Toph from Avatar. If you're not she then please disregard this, heh.

Astral
VescaWithoutWings chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
aw... aw.. just.. aw... XD
Anise chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What a wonderful idea of wearing the family crest to show how special someone is to you, a beautiful story! :)
CTraffic chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
*Snicker* gets a frreiennd. X3 Very nice, loved it!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Cute story! It was too adorable!