Reviews for Happily Ever After
SweetieLove chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Oh Scarlet.

You really ought to finish this thing. I've been waiting for ages for a single update. But I don't have the right to complain, do I?

I love it. The plot and the characters, just perfect. I keep on wondering who is the prince here in your story, if it's another MFoMT bachelor or a twist just awaiting to unfold.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for another chapter :)

Peace Out
Katunei999 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really like this idea! It's creative and fun and I hope that you'll find the time to continue it.
NinjaLink chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Ah! And it was getting so much better! Darn! lol This story is wonderful and I really, really hope you'll update it, even though it's been kinda a year already :/ Anyways, this is an amazing story with a great and original plot. Hope to see more!
someoneudontknow5 chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
OMG! I love it!

You have to update! Please!

The Witch Princess rocks btw!
ffnetgoddess chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
OH

MY

GODDESS

This story is amazing! There's no way I'm letting you leave it there. NUH-UH.

I love Mary and Gray, and you just made me love the Witch Princess, too.

FANTASTIC

-ffnetgoddess
blo0p chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I want more, more, more!
blo0p chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Ahahah Love the two sisters. I love it! I love Claire.
blo0p chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Wow.

I so forgot about you after all the Harley-ness that went about. :3 But I missed that fanfic a lot, so I decided to read it again and yeah, it was pretty easy tot rack you down from there since you're in my Favorite Authors list.

Ne'ways, this is so awesome, srsly. It's so different yet a common plot that everyone would think of when Mary is concrned. And yay it's another funny one. I love the Witch Princess.
10joinfei chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
I liked this, Mary would seem like the kind of character who would want to be in a fairy tale... you have to feel bad for her, Grey is such a great guy that Mary almost always ends up alone (hence why I married Cliff)

10join

fei
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
Wow, Gray's taking Mary to the village? Now that should be interesting! XD

Personally I thought the chapter was a little short, but, other than that, I enjoyed it. Good work!
Pause11 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Wow scarlet, I had ment to read your story for the last couple of days, but I was busy. You have a really good thing going on here. Keep going! :D
Cousin Y chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Oh yeah! lol.

Claire is a year older? But You said Elli's dad remarried and THEN had Claire, and If they were from the same mom, they wouldn't be step sisters!
Courtaari chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Nice chapter. I liked Doctor Time in this one. Oh, man, Gray's gonna take Mary to the village! This is gonna be good, I can tell. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Authors Note1 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
I hate you for making this short! GAH! It's just too good to be short! Please make it longer or I'll be sad. :(. LOL! Great job!
Hiya chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Hey, it's your younger cousin here, just letting you know!

Gray... no! don't marry her!

I bet he saved Mary!

Please, update soon! I'm dying! We are going to the beach house around 10:30-11:00AM, even though there's a computer, I CAN'T WAIT!

As told by Mary please :).
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »