Reviews for A Mile a Minute
anon chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was great to see Sam and Janet take care of each other and I liked the character of Ella. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.
YunaDax chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
Wow - another fic that makes me just want to go SQUEE!

See you on the Sanctuary forums :)

Mrs Jules
thestylus01 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
What fun! Thanks for a well-written action romp with the girls.
SG1-HC chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! This is exactly the type of Sam and Janet stories I enjoy and write myself.

Well done and I hope you will write similar again!
sgtat chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
Charming.
sg1star chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
this was nice for a change the females of sgc actually being in truble and coming to the rescue of the men. well presented and action packed...read the rest of your stories and found each really enjoyable look forward to reading your next creation
chiclete chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Too bad we can't leave a second review for the same chapter.

The story was fine before, and now is even better - good job!
RedTheAbnormal chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Wonderful story, loved it. And no you can not have too much wumping, well as long as the person doesnt die from the wumping.
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
I love Sam/Janet friendship stories. There are so few episodes that highlight their out of work relationship. I must agree with you when I say there is never too much whomping in a H/C story. The more, the better... Well done and very entertaining.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Wonderful story. Loved it! Great to see strong Sam - and Janet. Great to read a story where the women hang tough through all of the stuff that would normally be thrown at the guys. Loved your characterizations.

As for the whump? I don't have a problem with it in stories - I have a problem with *gore* that is shown on the screen, but not with whump in a story - because I don't have to visualize the gore.

Great story - thanks so much for posting it!
jz9 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Very nice ending :)
mia66 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
exelent chapter, i'm so glad i could made the journey with you and all the readers.

nice story and a exelent writer, thanks for your muse and all i have left to do is...

WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT EPIC!:)
chiclete chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Thanks you so much for this great story! :)
nexis44 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
it's over? so not fair. i want more;O) but you did a really great job with this and thank you for you time and hard work.
megmeyer chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Great story! My only criticism would be the time-lapse. We missed all the good comfort in the infirmary - how Janet's staff would be with her (and her with them) when she is the injured one. What actually happened between the the saving of Janet and the trip back. But, the rest of the story is great! Thanks for writing it!