Reviews for Kagome's WHAT! the sequel
DarknessAllOver chapter 10 . 4/27
Really is Hojo Inuyasha's reincarnation or something with how he's like "I saw her first... She's mine... Going to kill this guy... CHILDREN!" Didn't know Hojo could be like that if I were Kagome's mother I would be like go the F away! How annoying!
InuQueenlove chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Haha, whole story had me laughing!:)
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
How adorable! Kagome obliviouse to this... Lol!
Kagome is most likely pregnant though...
Anyways I love this
Especially Sango... Trying to find love.
I like that about ur stories it's not the typical, miroku x Sango... Anyways please update!
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Omg! That's his incarnation!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
LOL, freakin funny (: This was a great SessKags
fanyu 29 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
i love it update soon
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
2 hojo's...sigh
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Great story! Is there gonna be more?
rdarkangel003 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
What about when you Kagome was thinking about how to explain to Sesshomaru that their child would be a full demon?!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Wonderful job I'm jealous of your story :-3:-)
crystal.alexander.3785 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
please make another chapter I love this story can u keep it going a little longer. ;)
91kaycee chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
kinda random in a good way, but most importantly i have to know, THERE'S MORE RIGHT?! also to answer jaken's question it's 'cause you're a meddlesome, unattractive, idiotic, creep of a toad demon! GET OVER IT! anywho i want say i look forward to reading more from you so please continue to write! (u)
jbkb chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I found it interesting and looked forward to reading more
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Haha poor jaken.
bella donna chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Your stories are a little rushed, and you have alot of lose ends that are still running wild and free.

Like what happened to Naraku wanting Kagome, and Kikyou she just randomly vanished never to heard again after the cat fight with Sango, or the search for the Shikon no tama jewel shards.

Your stories aren't that bad, but they could be alot better keep trying!