Reviews for The Year of Living Quietly
CleverAlibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I had to look up what 'Caelis' meant.

I think it is absolutely ADORABLE that Dean is good at baking.

I love the Thursday night routine.

~CA
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Seeing Dean being all domestic was pretty funny. I didn't know he had it in him.:)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very realistic. loved it.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was absolutely fantastic!

Thank you so much for the amazing read! :)
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was great.

It was sad...I always like reading pre-series stories, but I always have a sad feeling because of what will eventually happen to them...

I loved Dean-you wrote him perfectly. He is the best brother. He isn't perfect, but no one is. I just wich maybe he had said out loud that Sam was his home, it may have changed things, but maybe not...

Keep up the good work. I hope you write more.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Poor Sam... He still doesn't get that permanent lifestyle that would be so good for him. This was a really good fic, even if it broke my heart a little bit. 3
Mandemi chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Your writing really drew me into the story. There wasn't any place where I was thrown out of the story because your grammar was poor, the characters weren't in character, or from formatting.

Thank you.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great job! This is both a beautiful and sad story. I love Dean being insistent that they need to do something for Sam. I also love him baking, especially stress-baking, although that's also heartbreaking. I love the scene where Sam starts talking again and how hard Dean tries not to break the spell. I love him being able to communicate with Sam, even without Sam saying a word. The lists of things Dean's learned from his mom, dad, and Sam, are a nice touch. And the ending's quite sad. Good job!
Whilom chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
REALLY enjoyed this. Thanks!
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOVE it
schweinsty chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, this was beautiful and just so heartbreaking. The ending just killed me. Poor Dean, and Sammy too.
scarlet-shell chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
You've probably already had awesome reviews stating all the reasons why this is a wonderful piece of writing so I shall just say that I second all the positive ones. :)

This story almost feels like cannon, that this would have actually happened and the show we're watching is the future from here.

Love your Dean and Sam, especially the little, little details you added.

Great Job. :D
snowpuppies chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Excellent piece. I loved how both Dean and Sam grew through the fic and the little details - like Sam's cat and Dean's cooking - gave the whole thing a touch of realism that really drew me in.

Kudos!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i love dean.
Von chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*huggles the brothers*

Darn it, I would be so happy to read a story where the two are domesticated and happy - permanently! :D

Funny how that can seem so appealing!

Wonderful story.