Reviews for When Blondes Collide
celrock chapter 15 . 3/20
After spending a lovely afternoon on my spring break from college reading this story, I have to say, excellent work as always! I couldn't have thought of a better crossover situation, than what you put here, the 2 blond headed female villans meeting one another, and in the end, becoming good friends. Because besides both being blonds, when you really think about it, both Helga and Angelica have very similar personalities as well.

Anyway, keep up the great writing!
Lantern92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is such a great I introduction! I really loved Helga and angelicas interaction it was so funny and do true to their characters! Can't wait to see where this goes! ! It's such an amazingly written story. Good job
VirtFAW chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
great writing. I like this chapter.
Sea-Glasses chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Wow. I have nothing more to say. By the end of the first chapter I knew that you're a wonderful writer. I really like this. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
This was SOO good! I never really liked crossovers but this was a really good one! I might start reading more crossovers now...
PearlPink18 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Amazing! Perfectly written, and in character, I can totally see this happening.
By the way: This is the first time I read one of your fictions, I've seen your reviews everywhere, and I must say It's so WEIRD, not to see a review that says "keep the good writing",heh.
Saludos!
metalheadrailfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I could see something like that happen if 'The Patakis' was made.
LittleMissSunshine87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Good! Love it!
whome33 chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
This will remain one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
fan-freak121 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
love it. do a sequel please
TsundereProtagonist chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very funny and made me LOL.
Nike316 chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
I always knew these two shows had a lot in common, and it's good to see that I wasn't alone in seeing it. What you did, was basically get inside the minds of the people responsible for creating these two shows, and you created a masterpiece. I think this would've been a blockbuster for kids at one point, if it was released on screen. I'm glad to see someone like you support these two shows.
BunniGirl chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
Really great story.

Up until reading this crossover, I never thought Angelica was much of a smart, let a lone sassy, witty person - and comparing her to Helga seemed mind boggling. But you made it ultra believable!

Their "friendship" was great... and they both got what they wanted. :) And better yet, it never got mushy, not for one second.

This was really good writing - there were some punctuation problems, but nothing too major. And everything was SO in everything. So remarkably incredible that it even had me going for a few minutes!

Thanks for posting, Ramiro. Good job.

-BG