Reviews for When Blondes Collide
Lantern92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is such a great I introduction! I really loved Helga and angelicas interaction it was so funny and do true to their characters! Can't wait to see where this goes! ! It's such an amazingly written story. Good job
VirtFAW chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
great writing. I like this chapter.
Sea-Glasses chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Wow. I have nothing more to say. By the end of the first chapter I knew that you're a wonderful writer. I really like this. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
This was SOO good! I never really liked crossovers but this was a really good one! I might start reading more crossovers now...
PearlPink18 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Amazing! Perfectly written, and in character, I can totally see this happening.
By the way: This is the first time I read one of your fictions, I've seen your reviews everywhere, and I must say It's so WEIRD, not to see a review that says "keep the good writing",heh.
Saludos!
metalheadrailfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I could see something like that happen if 'The Patakis' was made.
LittleMissSunshine87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Good! Love it!
whome33 chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
This will remain one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
fan-freak121 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
love it. do a sequel please
TsundereProtagonist chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very funny and made me LOL.
Nike316 chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
I always knew these two shows had a lot in common, and it's good to see that I wasn't alone in seeing it. What you did, was basically get inside the minds of the people responsible for creating these two shows, and you created a masterpiece. I think this would've been a blockbuster for kids at one point, if it was released on screen. I'm glad to see someone like you support these two shows.
BunniGirl chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
Really great story.

Up until reading this crossover, I never thought Angelica was much of a smart, let a lone sassy, witty person - and comparing her to Helga seemed mind boggling. But you made it ultra believable!

Their "friendship" was great... and they both got what they wanted. :) And better yet, it never got mushy, not for one second.

This was really good writing - there were some punctuation problems, but nothing too major. And everything was SO in everything. So remarkably incredible that it even had me going for a few minutes!

Thanks for posting, Ramiro. Good job.

-BG
Astra Leo chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
Great Story! :)
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
great chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
LOl, I love this chapter, it's so sweet, makes me want to vomit, kidding for the most part, Angie/chuckie, never heard of it really, but it's cute in it's own way, great chapter