Reviews for Jetlag & Ugly Dresses
Bibicu chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I so wish you'll have time to update often!
T or M I don't care either way, I will read it.

I like your Darcy and Lizzy more and more. Neurotic he may be, but at least he knows his mind. And she is not in denial, not entirely anyway.
Lorena chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Very cute and promising CafeAuLait! Now if only you could write fast enough ..sigh...loved the chemistry(it was there from the start) and this side of Darcy/pilot/sexy (well we knew that) is making up for all his stupidity big time.

Lorena
clarinetto14 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Amazing chapter! The chemistry between Elizabeth and Darcy was fantastic! Update soon!
Adelique chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Excellent!superb!love u love u love u love u! Special thanx for saõ paolo line- love your Portuguese! Do u know the language!? And as to your authors note- feel free whenever u want to write- reading u brings so much emotions that your reader will follow u like Elizabeth Darcy any path u will lead!
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Haba haba! Please DO write a lemon! But of course, build up the tension before that. Lizzy, please listen to the quite voice that tells you how good looking, hot, cute Darcy is and make out with him in the helicopter. I insist. XD
Looking forward to the next chapter!
-Ayumi Sakuragi
Jo-anneB04 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Liking Darcy's take the bull by the horns action.
gloriacor chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
This is gets more and moré interesting, yeah, our hot Darcy is a man of action
redstrands chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Definitely not too much...just enough to provide intrigue. More, please...and soon!
Pineapple0215 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Ahhhh! Great cliff hanger! Love this story!' Hurry post... Or dont. Hahha make it worth the ride as you have so far! :)
LifeofaFakePrincess chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Heart...Melting...

This made my tummy feel funny in the best way possible! My gosh! Where's my Mr Darcy flying a helicopter to whisk me away for dinner?! WHERE!? You have added another ridiculous item to my long list of what to look for in a guy :P hahaha

This is brilliant! I love the start and I love this chapter and everything in between. THUMBS UP!

Hope you update soon,

- L xx
keal chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Dang, if only every girl could capture the heart of a man with his own helicopter he could personally fly to wherever one was. *sigh*
fishistix chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
That was hot! Nice entrance Mr. Darcy!
pigtails913 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
**SQUEEEEE!**

I got a little concerned there, with Breno and all (is he like Collins? 'Cause YUCK!). If you'd indicated she would have hooked up with HIM for an evening, I would have reached through the computer and throttled you. But if you can promise these two don't throw things at each other the rest of their evening, I say go for feathers! We certainly don't need the whole chicken but feathers are fun! (Um ... yeah. Take that any way you want.)
Whosepride chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
First time into the story and I really LIKE it. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2012