Reviews for Warning Sign
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I'm glad you prefaced it by saying it wasn't a deathfic. You had me going there for a minute - I was a worried!

Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I loved this! I just loved it. Perfect moment and such a nice balm to season three. The scene we all wanted.

Rated: Five Impalas!
glittergoddess13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I am so proud of you for posting *throws Winchester confetti*

First the story is very sweet. Plus, it digs into boy boys fears of losing each other.

Rock on my Twister! Rock on!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
So sweet...really, really good job! It was a complete deja-vu of AHBL - the demon said that Sam would drop dead, but having his injury come back in the exact same way like that really added to the effect...Dean reliving the awful moment when Sam died, and realizing that there was no way he could live through that again without following his brother in death. *tear*

The ending was so cute, too - the way you dropped the "L" word in was believable, because Dean isn't one to say "I love you" outright...making it part of a larger sentence, but still so that Sam could completely understand what he meant, was a really nice touch! :)

But does this fic imply that Dean is never getting out of the deal? Like no more trying at all...? Cause if it does...*sobs* So sad! Great job though, I loved it. :D

Cbloom chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really loved that!

I would actually like to see something like that happening in the show! Something where Sam is so close to finding a way out and Dean getting a little reminder of what will happen! It probably won't happen but I think it would be great and I think your story fits the bill!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
AW hun that was so amazing, i cried and it was so god.

lol oohh can u tell me what that song is? i want it lol, ill cry everytime i hear it x

gr8 story hun x
anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That's funny I found the lack of constant clingy brotherly angst (especially from Dean) this season completely refreshing. It's time for them to break down the little/big brother bullshit to some degree, they're full grown adults for god's sake and it limits them both as people. Dean never able to think about himself, Sam never able to become a real man. If they hadn't started to make them equals to a greater degree I was going to lose interest. Course I haven't seen Fresh Blood yet (have it on tape) but a little brotherly love from time to time is good. Actually I think there'll be a ton of it the closer we get to D's D-day and the first part of the season was a chance to give us a break before we drowned in it and this went from action show with a large male audience as well to soap opera solely supported by fangirls. I honestly hate Dean's martyr complex and that Sam has let him get away with it this long. I'm ready to see them both each in their own way become less-broken, more complete, real men.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
two comments, then the review -1. not crazy about the song, know you said you love it but it doesn't add much too the story. And 2. the word "love" was used as a verb in that sentence not a noun.

Now for the review, EXCELLENT!From when Sam started to feel pain till he pulled in that awaited breath was absolute torture. I love the dialogue. It was so good I want to ask you to keep writing but it ended so perfectly where it was. Kudos:)
anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Whoa... that was great! Keep up the good work. :)