Reviews for StarCrossed Lovers
jordanfordanbananafanafofordan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! update soon, yes stupid boy! that makes my day. shinn is so adorable he reminds me of my little brother! lol, i just had my first day of school and i had this person analyse dark night and walle, so this fic makes my day from such torture. so update away!
HisaAngel chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
lol This one is so funny and cute! XD UPDATE SOON!
HisaAngel chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Wow, this is really interesting actually. I love the fight scene between Flay and Shinn. _ Please update soon! _
Blitz UltimateBilly Bob chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Thanks for the answer. Your like the first author whose actually answered a question that I've been looking for. Thank you very much.
XcrystalXclearX chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
To: Blitz Ultimate(Billy Bob);

I am going to keep Fllay and Shinn as a couple...thats kinda the whole point of the story. And Lacus is too perfect, shes like a barbie. She isn't realistic. Fllay is someone who makes the story ineresting and someone we can relate to. Lots of people don't like Fllay because shes "crazy" but as I've said before...If my parents DIED and I was an orphan at only 15 I don't think I would stay sane either \ Especially if I saw my dad blow up right in front of me. So what I'd like to know is: Why do people like Lacus more than Fllay? Because she's pretty? Shes so very kind? Who is actually like that? No one. No one real anyways.
Irui chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
So...Fllay starts getting popular...or attempts to. (implied with her second to last thoughts.)

Why Lacus? o.O Though a Onesided LacusxShinn doesn't sound bad... i guess not. LOL.

I am glad you decided not to put Stellar as the rival...Stellar is too kawaii and innocent and... yea.

Casual fights btw Fllay and Shinn are cute XD

Update soon!

Irui
Blitz UltimateBilly Bob chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
You should keep them as a couple because I've been wanting to read a story about Flay being with Shinn. I know your a Lacus hater I'm just wanting to know why you don't like her and why you like Flay more. I'm a curious person and I'd like to know why that's all. Good story by the way.
XcrystalXclearX chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Don't worry, they're not going to stop fighting. They're just going to stop being mean to each other, without the casual fight its no fun ]
Arkaraz chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
you know, i much like it when they fight. they're soo funny. anyway, making peace sounds good, but, i still like them fight. they are both litle loud mouth brats... sorry for the word...
Irui chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
First of all, sorry for the late review. Busy life you know?

Second of all, i hope you read this entire review before clicking close as the next part MAY offend you.

Anyway, I dun like to insult/flame w/e, but i do agree with one point that one of the "reviewers" had, which was that you should continue a story not because whether it's popular or not, rather the quality of your story. Sure, reviews are definitely awesome; i mean i love them and they're good support, but i also write for the fun of it. I do hope you're not insulted with this though because I didn't mean to; i'm merely stating what i personally think as well.

Now, let's go with what i think of the story. It is very fresh. I've once thought about this pairing, but then when i tried looking for a story with this pairing through the filters, there were none. T_T I thought of this pairing because Fllay and Shinn has much in common. Like their family's (member(s) death both have something to do with Kira. Plus, they both started out neutral, hate him (because of the tragedies), then know him (Shinn at the epilogue of destiny & you can pretty much guess with how they boarded the same "elevator/w/e")(and in Fllay's case love him). I think it's really cute; both of them want revenge on someone and yea...

Now the blushing part... i thought it was cute, but at the same time, a bit weird...idk why, but it just came as a thought.

AH! WHERE'S KIRA? Despite this as a ShinnFllay story...I STILL WANT KIRA IN IT! (

Irui
Arkaraz chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
hehe... this is a funny story! please do some more chapters! i will wait!
Blitz UltimateBilly Bob chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This isn't a bad story continue it this is a really nice story.
Uhuh chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
If you think that saying "I'm sorry. I'm not going to continue this fic because I didn't get any reviews" will force readers to leave you reviews then my- are dead wrong.

And yes, I know I left a review because I fell for your "I'm no longer continuing this fic trick." ti earn reviews.

well, if you're not planning to continue then why bother asking for reviews and why bother starting a story at all? Actually, I don't even plan on leaving this fic a review since it didn't make an impact on me but then I just decided to click the review button just because I wanted to point a few things out for your sake.

And you know what... I never knew such a story existed until just now.

And Yes, I'm ranting and Yes, I'm scolding you.

1. It's mentality such as this- is the reason why some other characters or pairing are not given any support or the chance to redeem themselves. Some people may have a different understanding of a character than others. Like- Fllay for one. A lot think may think she's a b!tch but some others beg to differ. The question is- How are you going to let other people see your understanding of Fllay? The answer is simple- Tell it. Write it. Share it. Start it.

2. Why bother writing something you're not interested in or even plan on not continuing. A successful and excellent story isn't measured by the number of reviews it have. Yes, they make you feel good but wouldn't it be better if you knew people like what you "enjoy" writing rather than forcing yourself to write something just because it gets more reviews? Believe me. I've seen a lot of fics out there. Popular, Full of reviews and also I must admit, are of poor of quality. And I mean "really" poor quality.

3. If you're trying to promote a new pairing then I suggest you continue this. I mean, sure it may start out small but if your story and idea is really "all that" then readers may someday say "hey, this pairing isn't bad. We should have more of this."

(just so you know, I couldn't leave you a private message)
nick2951 chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
The pairing is a bit unusual so it might take a couple more chapters for the reviews to pour in; I'd at least wait 2 more chapters before calling it quits.

As for me, it is an interesting start; I was goint to wait until chapter 2 was released before reviewing.