Reviews for Fireworks
alexys chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i love it i like it when toph and anng are together :)
shyyetbold chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
love. it.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
SO SWEET!

I could be wrong, but I have two assumptions (I know one's wrong, but hey, at least I'm participating! _): 1. Toph really does think they're being attacked and doesn't know they're fireworks. 2. Toph simply is pretending to not know what they are to spend time with Aang. lol. Just thought I'd add that! U

This really was sweet, though; the end was breathtaking in the way that Toph enjoyed the fireworks because of Aang, and the way he had previously taught her colors and wasn't completely aware of his telling her which they were!

Magnificent work, and I can't wait to read the rest of your work! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
whatsername911 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww! That's so sweet!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
yay, fireworks! yeah, I could get Toph not liking those... until she's with Aang! ;) yay (again)!
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aww! Adorable, and a really cute idea. I had a similar idea about how someone would explain colour to Toph, and I liked how you explained it. :D
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Cutesy.

I can definitely picture the whole thing clearly.

It was sweet.

Keep Writing.
the-wicked-zutarians chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i liked it a lot. can u give me the url for the pic?
Taiyo-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw! So cute! The writing is excellent and goes really well with Ria's pic. :) ::faves::
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Could you be more descriptive with the picture? I can't seem to find it.
Wolvenfire86 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yo! I read this and like a minute later i saw the picture of it.

Great job, it's so sweat.
Honors chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
pretty good. im not one for one shots. keep up the good work and good luck
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww, that's so cute! It'll be hard for Toph to learn colors, but obviously Aang has done it. You've written this really well! I like how Toph likes fireworks at the very end of the fic. Good job!
Rhinoface chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
-Faints-

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. x infinitive

God, I can't even speak coherent English now... I'm so happy. YOU HAVE MAD SKILLS!
rocksmysox chapter 1 . 12/1/2007