Reviews for Liquor
ronOReds chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Okay THIS was funny! I lost it when Bella poured the liqour over her ho-ho! HAHA Loved it.
amperstamp chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
totaly sounds like Edward! Yay No OOC!
chichistar chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
heheh...that was funny.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
What can you say Emmett will be Emmett Bella (gasp) should know better what would Charley think (sigh) lol.
VampiraBonita chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
lol Emmerzorz... that was funny..

Emmett is a bad influence...lol
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! (I think almost all of my reviews that I've left you in the past hour have contained some form of "HAHAHAHAHHA!")

Seriously though. This fic was the s-h-i-t. Yet again left nothing to be desired. Absolutely perfect. I love Emmett. I love drunk Bella. I love Godfrey Gottschalk.

AndIlovedthepagebreakers. Freakingawesome. And-I-freaking-love-Edward-at-the-close-of-the-story. :)
pandarama chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
ahahaha! that was the best! i love it! now, im off to read the 3rd story!

-panda
Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was an interesting ending. what happens to them?
edwardlover11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was so funny!
inuyashalover72396 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
couldn't jasper feel drunk and make the rest of them feel that way? i like your idea better!
EchoingSilence chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This story and Chocolate were both awesome. You should make a series out of them. The next one could be Edward and Emmett getting drunk. I really liked the way that you divided parts of the story with author's note like thingys.
amose chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Hahahahahaha. My face is hurting from smiling so much. And I'm biting my tongue so I don't laugh XD

Ahh, this one was HILARIOUS. Probably the best.

I have so many favourite lines ...

Mostly this one: "There is no doubt in my mind that Edward will not hesitate to rip both my arms off and beat me over the head with them if he finds out I saw you half naked before he did.”

AND your 'fancy' page breaks made me burst into a round of giggles after first being really confused, thinking it was just a bunch of capitalised letters, only to find it was an amusing group of words.

Lastly, I agree. There should be more EmmettBella bonding. Because Emmett owns all. Including Edward.

*favourite*
Shadow Sakura chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very amusing. I laughed out loud at the "Good man."
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have to admitt, chocolate-afied Bella is slightly funnier than drunk Bella. But Emmett is AWSOME! And Edward made me giggle!

Loved it!