Reviews for Therapy
Sky Blue Baby chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
I absolutly love your story! It's only taken me three days, I think, to read it! I think it would make an exellent book if you published it. I love the way the characters are portrayed! Oh, and the only thing I can think of for Marluxia's almost unguessable love intrest is Olette.
CrazyLittleMello chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
the inner monolouge made me shead a tear cause my ex boy friend i asked him that and he broke up with me so GO ROXAS! FOR NOT HAVING WHAT HAPPENED TO MINAKO PANTNS!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ORGASM!

Minako pants
Roxas-Likes-Icecream chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
yay! this chapter was pure love! (except for axel's family...) oh well! it was very good!
lady taylor chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
*shiver, shiver* Axel's family scares the shit out of me!

*tremble, tremble*Roxy is great!.
neoblueeyz chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Amazing as always.

Wonderful family intro. I just love Axel's last name. Hojo. Hojo. Teehee!

*ahem*

This was adorable. The whole love thing... It just really gets to me... *tear* *stifled giggle*

I just ADORE the insult fights between Zexion and Axel.

That's comedic gold.

Pyromaniacal? I like that word. That's what you used, right?

Oh, I've gotta go. I could review for forever on this artwork.

Peace! [and good luck with Shakespeare! I love it, but it's so hard...]

~Neo
Sansoris chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
I think it would be a great idea to publish this! You can elaborate more on the appearance of the characters you create to replace the Kingdom Hearts characters, and (maybe you're already planning to) have some more background information on Axel's family life, Roxas' parents, and Zexion and Demyx's relationship, to help expand the story into broader horizons than the two main characters. Describe some of the scenery in more detail as well, such as Roxas' house, his office, and other main places.

Now on to the mystery girl of Marluxia's!

Aerith. It came to me last night. I bet you THIS IS THE ONE! Please tell me it is. I've been wrong, what, four times now?

If you did publish this, I'd totally buy a copy.

I rather liked this chapter, considering Axel and Roxas' relationship grew into more. Just a suggestion, but you should have them get married. Eventually, that is. I have never read a fan fic where they get married. The closest it's come is Sora and Kairi get married, but then he runs off with Riku without telling her. Very close, right? It was actually really sad. Back on topic, I think that it would be a good idea, but it's your (awesome) story and you have every right to make it into anything you want it to be, but I'm sure whatever that is, it'll be good.

Yeah, that's it.
SkyeFlyte chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Aw, the ending was so fluffy you could pet it, how sweet!

I loved the enteractions between Roxas and Axel's family, and I could help but feel sorry for poor Roxy when it was happening, but he handled it nicely! :D

As for you publishing it, that would be great, the only problem I can see, is that it may not be long enough! ; (But I can't say that, cause I don't know how long you're gonna make it!)

If you do publish it, I wish you the best of luck! :D
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Argh leaving it there is very not nice, you know that, right?

As for Marluxia well maybe Larxene or Yuffie?
Flan chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
i think that it would do better as just a fanfic.

but, then again, i'd probably buy it if it were published.

is Axel's dad an OC? or is he from final fantasy?
remainlikethis chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
;o;

aw so cute

oeach other! aw this is going to make me cry!

veryy good one! xD
SassyOMG2282 chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Aw!

That was a cute chapter!

I would definatly pay to watch Axel fight against Reno or Zexion..

(Cheers Loudly in crowd)

The name calling kinda reminded me of someone's life... (cough mine ...cough..)

Well, great as always!

-Sassy

P.S: I know! i definitly get into those moods where I just write forever! I get a lot of chapters done XD
yumie-darkness123 chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
is it larxene?

i dont think so, but still. i had to guess...

anyways this chapter was very fluffy.

you did good and i enjoyed it.

they should change it to raspberry.

they're a mix between sweet and sour.

perfect.

MUCH LOVE,

Yumie LeeAnna Mousy
kellegirl chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Haha, I'm reviewing my own work! I'm totally OCD so when I saw that this was the only chapter that wasn't in double digits for reviews I kind of got irked. It was just so unbalanced on my stats page that I had to fix it. Ignore me if you're reading the reviews.
Ulquiorra X Wonderweiss chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
hm... i'm sensing some drama because axel says that feel like he known roxas before plus this drama mama can wait besides my mid-terms aren't untill March and finals are in April and that way in the summer
remainlikethis chapter 6 . 1/21/2008