Reviews for Coffee without the Cream
Haha can I just say how much I absolutely love friendly passive aggressive Allen? ;)

Seriously though, he's just too cute! The little cheater... And Kanda was pretty awesome as well.

I loved this; I just kept giggling the entire time, especially at the ridiculous coffee descriptions. And at Allen's "new" nickname. Oh Kanda...
Semper Tardius chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Haha, great way to end it! I love the fact that Allen really did cheat
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
PFFFFF LMAO XDDD
A PACKET OF CREAMER... THIS GUY IS AMAZING XD
Lol. Allen just wanted a friend xD
Nessie002 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I freaking love this! xD
shawnawht chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I loves it soooo much! ooooooh! Im dying here! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lol. Poor Kanda but you're alway so awesome Black ( ...no pun intended ) Allen!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
LOL this story isn;t bad! It's so fluffily(not a word but whatever) cute. xD You should write some more. :)
Megustamuffins chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
My lord... Allen is amazing.
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was hilarious. Really, really hilarious. More hilarious than the most hilarious of Saturday Night Live shows (Get it! GET IT! It's like a play on words so it matches up with the blacker than the blackest . . . . yeah I'll stop talking now).

I was snickering the entire time I read this, especially during the descriptions of the coffee, and the people around me (I'm at the library) kept on giving me strange glances. :) heh, heh. I'm weird.

Thank you for writing this amazingly entertaining fic!

-Tamara
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Funny :).
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha, cute. I was surprised by Allen calling himself "pathetic looking" but if he's 15 like at the start of the series, he did look pathetic back then, I guess.

Anyway, I loved this take on Allen cheating to get what he wants. :D

Nice work. :)
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow, Allen. !
Arathelia chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Bravo!

Kanda never said Allen couldn't alter said black coffee after it arrived at the table...
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
HAHAHAHA - I LOVE the ending! I really liked how the characters carried over into this modern-day setting. Kanda is totally the black coffee type ;) This was such a fun, fast-paced, and funny read! The dialogue was awesome, and the humor was done to perfection. Thanks for writing this great story!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Black Allen will rule the world.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »