Reviews for Prickley Pines Daycare
guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
continu
dragon of colors chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is really well done! Like one of the best LazloEdward I've read so far! I love how everything kinda just ties together and fits like a puzzle, please update soon!
anonimo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
get sooo cool till now! plz continue this! DDD
krazylicious chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
excited to see how this will turn out, love it
owlsnowball chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
First off I love the idea of Edward working at a nursery. It may seem out of character but I actually think he would be good with kids.

Second Lazlo as a camp counselor sounds like so much fun. Poor Lumpus.

Third The campers! I can't wait to read more about them.

Sadly you are most likely not going to update considering you haven't updated since 2007 and have clearly moved on to other stuff. Its okay really, it gives me the chance to guess what happens next.

I'll still hope you update though. I love the way you write. You are really talented!

Now I'm off to read your other stuff. Lots of Love!
sugarbunxhoneyfun chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i really wish you'd continue this. i love the plot, the idea, the people all seem to be acting right. the first chapter was captivating. w the only problem is that it isn't finished or even seems like you're working on it. other then that, great job.
CrystalSlashlover chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE this! Edward sounds so cute!
IWasGoingSomewhereWithThis chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Cool! I actually can picture Edward working for a daycare center... I need to know what happens next! Update soon!
Dead-N-Gone chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh... I really like this! ...I think I read it somewhere else but I can't remember. Anyways, YUCCA! It's awesome! I hope you update so~n! Cookie stolen from my muse is award to you! ~hands you stolen cookie~ Enjoy! _
jean kitsune chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
you gotta continue:D
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
yayy another lazlo/edward!
iEATfood chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
slinkman i'm having that nightmare agian XD

:O edward workin at a day care ? how.. nice

i didn't expect that
Deiter Ginsberg chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This looks very promising - I certainly like Lazlo as a camp counselor. Edward as a nursery attendant? I'm eager to see how that pans out.

Keep up the good work - I'm certainly gonna bookmark this story. L8R!