Reviews for Feeling Hollow
crabykarkat6962 chapter 9 . 6/11
please finish the story its awesome
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 5/8
Nnoitra is a piece of shit. When Kenpachi curb stopped his ass I was cheering my head off. Come on Lisa, shove his compensating scythe thing up his own ass.
GrandMaster Of Fiction chapter 9 . 4/19
is there more coming?
TigremiLion chapter 9 . 4/9
Oh damn it... Now that it kind of got better at not following canon plot... It ends in a cliffhanger of all things - you should worn people about that ahead of time if you insist on putting it up as complete... Still thanks it was an interesting read tough a little bit disappointing too.
TigremiLion chapter 7 . 4/9
Ugh... I know this a re-write - I realised really early on but somehow I managed to get this far even though I skipped some minor scenes that had no changes what so ever in them. But this was the fight I expected to be really changed like a lot but it wasn't. This is written really well, and I'm not flaming, but it's way to close to original for the fact that a major part was changed early on and seemed to have very little effect overall. I guess I'll finish but I don't recommend it if you don't like such close to original fanfics cuz apart from the insert Hichigo scenes it gets a bit boring.
FacelessGhoul chapter 9 . 3/25
I'd read this story a year or so ago, before I even made this account. I guess I liked the story so much that I randomly remembered it recently and decided to come back and read it all over again.

A truly brilliant concept, and well-executed too.
FeitoKi chapter 9 . 3/16
Nooooo why is there no more!? I NEED MORE! I VERY MUCH ENJOY THIS HICHIGO/ ICHIGO DYNAMIC AND HOW THEY HAVE BLENDED!

It's great. Please continue. I don't even know when you actually wrote this story it could've been like 5 years since you updated but I'm going to say this anyway. Fulfil my fanfiction dreams and continue this story TToTT
HPManiac123 chapter 9 . 2/15
I recently found your story and it was an amazing read. The characterization of Hichigo is really interesting and awesome. I hope you do write a sequel for it. It's been and enjoyable journey and I would like to see what happens next.
I'm curious however, have you ever read Cywscross's Bleach stuff? I think you might like her(his?) stuff.
He owes them nothing. Renji pulling the friend cards was not legit considering they track. Spy, and use him
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Honestly, I can't stand Rukia with all her guilt-trips. She's soooo annoying !She was like this in the manga/anine too. And Orihime too with all her 'Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun!' thing. But she's not here so much.
Anyway, this story is actually great! It kinda shows how things would have went if Ichigo and Hichigo weren't so much at eachother's necks. Keep up the work, you're doing good ! ω
Ixde chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Honestly, the premise of the story is incredibly interesting, and i'd really like to like it (if that made sense)...but i can't help but hating everyone in it. Practically 3/4 of this story's drama is people not bothering to explain anything except for dropping little hints and then brushing it off, the Vizards (which i always liked) sound like condescending assholes dealing with an idiotic child, and Urahara is still the puppetmaster manipulating everyone and messing their lives up, to then follow with an "i'm sorry, i messed up" and everything's forgiven.

Sorry; as i said, the plot really interests me, but i can't stand your characters. Thanks for sharing, but this story's not for me.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 7/29/2015