Reviews for Feeling Hollow
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 12/8
wonderful!~~~~~~~~~~~~
eminadaisuki chapter 9 . 11/9
It was not the Ichigo vs. Aizen that I want, I want to know of Ichigo's decision to the Hougyouko. Good job though.
Lila Dunmare chapter 9 . 10/22
It is just plain cruel to stop the story right at this point xD !
Bearswithlazereyes chapter 9 . 9/29
Noooo! You can't leave it here! Please write more! This is such a good story 3
Laesk chapter 9 . 8/25
intesting in all but why stop there. what does Ichigo do with that power?
Rantaki chapter 9 . 8/21
I loved everything here, even if I don't k ow how it went originally. Admittedly, I am slightly disappointed that you didn't finish but it's fine. You shouldn't be forced to finish it if you aren't really interested in it anymore. I do hope that one you'll finish Bleach though :3
Good luck on your novel!
Rantaki chapter 1 . 8/21
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It looks very interesting, makes me wonder a bit about how it was before it was edited
AddiTechSavvy chapter 9 . 8/2
This is a very well written story, amazing character development, great fight scenes, and I loved the bond between Ichigo and Hichigo.
I do hold hope that there will eventually be more to this story because as it stands, the "ending" is highly unsatisfactory. And as a few other users have asked, can you please change the status from "Completed"? Or at the very least, put "Discontinued" in the summary.
All in all, an excellent read, I just wish there was more to it.
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 7/6
Gods awful place to stop...
Emma-Please1 chapter 9 . 6/28
Well, I can't deny I'd love more, but this is your story so I'll make do with what I've got. This story is brilliant and extremely well written. I love the relationship between Hichigo and Ichigo; one of trust and friendship/camaraderie. And I also love the fact that Shiro was never going to have that battle between him and Ichigo. Amazing! I loved this immensely. (Also, Nel was hilarious, constantly playing eye-spy and her strange sense of logic!)
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 6/6
I really enjoyed the riddle section from last chapter, and the tag teaming from this chapter. It's very unique and I've never seen it done before in a story. But I like it soooo much and wish it was in more.
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 4/6
Can you please remove the complete or at least write discontinued in the summary? It's . . . technically complete . . . I guess, but its status is extremely misleading, considering the way you ended it and the fact that there really wasn't any conclusion.
Midigeria chapter 9 . 3/25
I know that it's mich to ask that you continue this story, but it's a Cliffhanger and wating years over years something of your Readers want to read the next chapters. The ones who were there when you had start this story. I hope that you will continue this for the Readers in the past and in the future. I want to read the next Chapters too. I want to say with this comment that your als Readers haven't forgotten you, I think, and that new ones like me, like your story too and want to read the whole story.

Sincerelly Midi
Noradin chapter 9 . 3/16
The endpoint of this story turned out better than most.
Thank you for all the time and work you spent on this.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 9 . 2/3
You left us on a Cliffhanger you fragging jerk.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »