Reviews for Feeling Hollow
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 7/6
Gods awful place to stop...
Emma-Please1 chapter 9 . 6/28
Well, I can't deny I'd love more, but this is your story so I'll make do with what I've got. This story is brilliant and extremely well written. I love the relationship between Hichigo and Ichigo; one of trust and friendship/camaraderie. And I also love the fact that Shiro was never going to have that battle between him and Ichigo. Amazing! I loved this immensely. (Also, Nel was hilarious, constantly playing eye-spy and her strange sense of logic!)
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 6/6
I really enjoyed the riddle section from last chapter, and the tag teaming from this chapter. It's very unique and I've never seen it done before in a story. But I like it soooo much and wish it was in more.
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 4/6
Can you please remove the complete or at least write discontinued in the summary? It's . . . technically complete . . . I guess, but its status is extremely misleading, considering the way you ended it and the fact that there really wasn't any conclusion.
Midigeria chapter 9 . 3/25
I know that it's mich to ask that you continue this story, but it's a Cliffhanger and wating years over years something of your Readers want to read the next chapters. The ones who were there when you had start this story. I hope that you will continue this for the Readers in the past and in the future. I want to read the next Chapters too. I want to say with this comment that your als Readers haven't forgotten you, I think, and that new ones like me, like your story too and want to read the whole story.

Sincerelly Midi
Noradin chapter 9 . 3/16
The endpoint of this story turned out better than most.
Thank you for all the time and work you spent on this.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 9 . 2/3
You left us on a Cliffhanger you fragging jerk.
guest chapter 9 . 1/29
Very good story. I liked the dialogues a lot. You could tell immediately who was talking. I had a good laugh or two. Thanks :)
Veyven chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Taggg chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
oooh i only hope that she won't get killed by Aaroniero after resolution like this!
Nel is sssso adorable! and Hichigo quite fascinating :3
The Anguished One chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Ichigo and Hichigo have achieved a new level of balance between them. Ulquiorra has been defeated, but this time also cleansed by a Soul Reaper. The stage was set for the canonical fight in the fake Karakura Town with a stronger Ichigo... and then Aizen just gives up the Hougyoku, claiming that he simply wants to destroy the Soul King's corruption and wants to see what our hero will do. A fantastic end to the story. I'm obviously left wanting more, but what is here is still great. Good luck with your novel, assuming you haven't finished it by now.
The Anguished One chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Hichigo's unknown motive is revealed... and it's awesome. A true partnership between him and Ichigo, benefiting both of them. Great scene, and Rukia deciding to give Hichigo a fair chance is another nice moment here. I'm also excited to see how Lisa fighting Nnoitra turns out.
The Anguished One chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Uh oh. Ichigo and Hichigo getting soundly defeated by Ulquiorra isn't too surprising, but Nell being off with Lisa towards Rukia complicates things. Will they last long enough to be rescued by Orihime and the Sexta Espada, or would our hero actually die here (doubt it)? That aside, I liked Rukia's thought process comparing Ichigo to this false Kaien.
The Anguished One chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
The result was the same, but in this version Ichigo didn't need to use his hollow powers. A minor change, but it does suggest he's a bit stronger than in canon as of now.
The Anguished One chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Of course Nel immediately dotes on Hichigo as she does Ichigo. The inner hollow's reaction to her was funny, and it definitely made some progress in making everyone give Hichigo a chance to show that he's trustworthy.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »