Reviews for Feeling Hollow
June Hiryu chapter 2 . 5/10
Lol mini Getsugas.

Amazing story please continue
antipodean chapter 9 . 5/7
wow! that's so so cool! Good luck with your novel, but please consider writing a chapter when you need a break! I love the storyline )
Good luck on ur novel
ItachiXDarkness chapter 9 . 5/5
awesome story!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 5/3
Ichigo is everyone's bitch, all bark and no bite, reading this is making me feel like I'm a slave. In real life if I say NO to someone about something I mean it, and i don't change my mind just because someone beat me up. Reading this makes me want to punch every character except Hichigo. Its funny how Hichigo respects Ichigo the most when he should be dominating him with the way he acts.
R chapter 9 . 5/2
Hello. I first read this story before you edited it, and I remember being so disappointed that it never had a conclusion. Even though it ended as a cliffhanger, this is an excellent ending. Now it can end how I want it to end, with all the twists and things that only make sense in my head. Thank you so much for editing this, and good luck with your future stories.
zeek17 chapter 1 . 4/27
Twins? The hell? Twins?!
Hollows don't become weaker when they remove their masks their power explodes which creates arrancar aizens espada are so much stronger then the natural arrancar because he used the hogyoku to amplify the process making them even stronger
Chamsin chapter 9 . 4/14
The wait was totally worth it. I don't know how the original story was, but this one is solid work. Great job and thank you for the story :)
Serenity de la Luna chapter 9 . 3/25
Whoa! What? Never did I EVER expect Aizen to WILLINGLY give the Hougyoku to someone else, let alone Ichigo!
I love the way he and Hichigo work together! It makes them so bad-ass!
Did you turn Ichigo into an Arrancar permanently?! Cuz that's what it sounds like! I have a picture of him like that you know!
SwarmingShadow chapter 9 . 3/7
Holy crap this story is awesome. Wasn't expecting any of what happened.
Hellbound Shadow chapter 9 . 3/1
I really did love reading this story, its too bad you couldn't finish it. Ichigo and Hichigo were exactly as I imagined them.
Hellbound Shadow chapter 8 . 3/1
Well, Lisa's dead. (Probably not)
Hellbound Shadow chapter 7 . 3/1
Nooooo H/Ichigo!
Hellbound Shadow chapter 5 . 2/28
At least they trust Hichigo now (kinda?). The real question is whether they should trust him.