Reviews for Lost Time
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
hi. so i like this story its good. so im confused. what happen between miley and lily that miley moved half way across the country?. so this story is told in lily's pov?. but continue its good
EagleRay chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ah, blargh... I hate sad endings, but this was very well written.

I don't suppose I could persuade you to keep trying for a second chapter, could I?
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Guess what best friend? I love this. lol. I really do, and I'm glad to see you writing again, I've missed it. I've had to rely on youtube to make up for the void of new Liley fics on here, but I love this one, and you should add a second chapter, because I wanna see where you would take this.
Indecent Obsession chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was good. I somewhat understand what Lilly is going through. Please write a second chapter to this. Thanks for the good read and update, if you do, soon.
Pelorum chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Brilliant. And although I'm a strong believer of the fact that some stories are perfect as oneshots, this one has huge potential for another chapter or two. Think about it at least?
oh one chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
you should add a second chapter:)
CarmelLuckyCharms chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Make it a chapter! It was great. You could do something about them meeting in the future years later or something. But you should def. continue. :)
tiffanymariecook chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
yeah another chapter about them meeting up in the future would be pretty cool!
Californianheart123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
u cant leae poor lilly suffering! please she's my fav character... this idea is wicked good dont waste it, do u know how many whacky turns u can make with this?
hermione032192 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yay! A new story :) This was sad, but very well written :D
BBaLLChik4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
wow. that was intense. seriously. im to lazy to actually use prper spelling and stuff, but that was ttly..i cant thnk of the word. but i think that u shud def. thnk about writin another chap.
Rawr chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Too lazy to log in...

Anyway, that was sad. :( You should write a second chapter. Please?