Reviews for Don't Hurt Me
valerie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love this...
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
It's not crap.I kinda liked it. If you got that other story some where i'd like to read it.
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I completely agree with you concerning Uchihacest, and the thing is he might do it, if he's willing to slaughter his whole family, what's to say he wouldn't sink lower?

I like the way you wrote Sasuke's thoughts, they're very accurate.
Ipukecolours chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Nice! So sad, but veery good too!
Theodoulos chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aww, poor little Sasuke! DX

I LOVE that it was written in Sasuke's point of view!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love this
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aw, that is so sad! But yes, I do agree with you. It just doesn't seem like 'loveydovey' Itasasu could work. I just can't really see it.

But seriously, this was a sad story. I like how you wrote it though. You should make a sequel! Like, maybe Itachi's side?
LadyTeacups chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Yeah...totally agree 'loveydovey' Uchihacest really doesn't work.

It's more like a love-hate-rape relationship kinda thing.

This was a nice piece of Uchihacest...but I really felt bad for Sasuke...if you think about it-if this kinda thing were to ever happen, it'd go like this. So kudos to you!
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hey, that was confusing but it was pretty good! Is there going to be a sequel cause I'd love to read it!
Buttercup-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
y'know... that's kinda depressing...

XD
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i liked the "why do you want me to put that in my mouth?" part!
Capitulate chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw, poor Sasuke. When it's rape, Uchihacest is a very bad thing. I mean the main reason people pair them is because they're hot, which is sort of shallow but their f.u.c.k.e.d up relationship is a very interesting thing. It's pathetic and I feel kind of bad but when I read the line where Sasuke said he'd be a good b.i.t.c.h, I bursted out laughing. Nice story, really. 3

Cheers!
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Nice one shot a little, but a little sad poor S'uke. T~T
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I don't even like sasuke that much and i do feel sorry for him
delete this account svp chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
OMG! this is so sad! and your writing style is really beautiful! I almost cried for Sasuke... poor little Sasuke...,