Reviews for The Holly and the Ivy
SamyJo chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Awwwe that was soo great! X3 I'm dying! You did such a great job on this story! Love it so much! Definitely a favorite. :3 I only wish there were more! -
SamyJo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww, this is great! You're such a good writer :D beautiful work -
I really love how you tied Chtistmas into this, too - super cool. Can't wait to see go this goes! Maybe there'll be a bit of holly in the next chapter for a certain two characters (hence the title)? Haha
Also, only one thing I saw that needed a bit if attention: in here, you have Jean as a redhead, but in any picture or show I've seen him in, he's a blond with crazy bangs. Not sure if you realized, did it on purpose like he dyed it (tho Winry didn't react so I don't know..) or if I'm just missing something. Nothing else major I saw was off (though Ed bing in uniform was a bit shocking XD).
Off to chapter 2!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
awwwww thats soooooo cute!
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Aw cute fluffy ending! Like a kitty! Me-ow!
theherbflower chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
It was happy, and I liked it.

Julia Mars chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
What really hooked me on this story was the attention to detail. Little stuff like Ed's arm vibrating and him feeling it in his shoulder- it makes everything about the story so much more real.
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
its so sweet!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
So Cute! Especially the ending. I was smiling thoughout the whole thing, and it was all written very well. It had a nice flow to it. Keep writing.

signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Aw! That was great! :3
jooliaboolia chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
zomg i totally loved this story!

but there is one thing you need to do NO MATTER WHAT!

write another or make a sequel!
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Sque! That first sentence of the last paragraph was awesome! Merry Christmas!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
eclecticeyes chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
*sighs* Yep. This is a very Merry Christmas. :)

Love this story!
Syolen chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I've been thinking of something smart and witty to say, but all I came up with is : I love this ! Really, really, really liked it :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
That was excellent indeed! A nicely done holiday story that was too mushy. I loved it, great work!