Reviews for Silken Vail
epain chapter 2 . 4/7
This is a very interesting story. Is the spelling "I shawl" used to show unusual pronunciation or is it a mistake and it should be "I shall"? Please continue writing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Very fun:)
Noy Telin'u chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Hmmm... Good idea, terrible abandonment. Plays a bit too close to canon bit different enough to be very interesting.

Good job. Too bad it's abandoned.
0lazyreviewer0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like nabiki, and ranmas interaction. Lol on genma
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Um... Instead of letting them force her into the engagement, why the heck didn't she SHOW them EXACTLY why an engagement with her WOULDN'T work? She could have taken the girls into another room and STRIPPED if she had to, to show just why she wasn't suitable to be a good fiance to any of them. *lol* then hightail it out of there once she was out of Soun's sight.
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Good start to what looks like another interesting story. I hope you continue it something in the future.
Anttolas chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
hey i was wondering why you haven't updated this story in a long time it has a good start for a really great story, i'm just wondering cause i really wanna read more of this, you might have a writers block i'dont nknow but i would be gald if you could get this tory running again:)
rhz chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
pls update - this looks like fun
Chikiko chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
aw i would have liked to see where this story was going.
Anttolas chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I want to read next chapter as soon as possible i really like this story even if it's only been two chapters
TheonLee chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
So, when will they find out about Ranko?
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Is there something about Nabiki we don't know?
Sandyin L'Enchantuer chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Heh, Kitsune, Ranko didn't get cursed. She's a girl and is dressing up like Ukyou does. Just thought I'd say that.

Now, as for the story. I can see this getting very crazy, very fast. Should prove to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how the characters play out and react to Ranko, and how some of them are without curses.

Overall keep up the writing.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Hmm, this is seriously messed up. Ranko getting cursed is really rare for a plotline.

I'm confused, have you switched the triggers? You have the cold pool trigger the return, but also have the warm bath do it. What triggers the boy curse?

I'm adding this to my alerts since you're writing fairly frequently. Keep up the good work. )
ranma girl 14 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Will Ryoga still show up, or will his role and Ukyou's change?

plz plz plz update soon _