Reviews for The Most Dangerous F.O.W.L Agent
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Excllecent fan fiction
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
Applause! Thank you Golden Dragon. Thank you VERY, VERY much. This was great. Why do I have this feeling that DW has NOT seen the last of Black Scratch (actually, I KNOW why, but I was trying to be dramatic)?
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 12/21/2001
Come on, Golden Dragon, I'm absolutely BEGGING you to please finish this story. It's just that darn good. I've been keep in suspense for too long as it is. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to rush you, but I don't know how much longer I can endure the suspense.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 10/1/2001
Hurry up and finish this story, Golden Dragon. I'm BEGGING you. PLEASE finish it quickly. The suspense is positively killing me.
The Lauderdale chapter 2 . 9/4/2001
(*grins*) One of my favorite aspects of the original series is the cartooniness (sp?) so no complaints on that score. Some good gags (though the second time DW gets knocked out in the first chapter you should probably have him say something different.) That said, you might want to try a different format-only one space between paragraphs, I would say-and there is the odd spelling or grammatical mistake. If you were to rework what you have up, you might try fleshing Seth out a little more. For example, we can tell that he has a relationship with Drake and Gos, but we don't have much of a sense of it-maybe depict or find an excuse to flash back to the first time they meet so we can see his personality and just how they get along with him. Plus more insight into his current predicament and why he doesn't want to be a criminal. Interested in seeing where else you go with this story-visions of giant Steelbeaks are dancing in my head...
Roaming Tigress chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Oooooo! This is VERY interesting. I love it! I can't wait to read more! I love DW fanfic, 'specially fanfic involving F.O.W.L.