Reviews for What's He Talking About?
Cait chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved this story , it was really cute n I loved the way u wrote the lite playing between booth n Brennan 3
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Eva Kelly chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I’m unfit to pursue you! My motor skills are in high question!

-love it:)
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love this! It's so freakishly adorable!;]
JessicaBrightstar chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
OH MY GOD LOL! I had to read it twice to get it, im so slow LOL! i love all ur stories! nice one here, too!
thelastcity chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hilarous! Oh my goodness, so hilarious! I especially love the "my motor skills are are in high question!" exclamation. My brother keeps asking me why I'm laughing. Oh man.
Basketmaker chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was a cute one. I'd totally would love to see Brennan wasted. Especially around Booth. lol
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
hahahahaha so great love a drunken bones and angela you should write another chapter about bones telling angela and the day after with booths reaction...still lovin the fact he heard the whole thing
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Haha, loved the "good things happen when we're blackmailed comment"-I wish I could find out what Angela's thoughts are on that, a little more in depth:)

"I'm unfit to pursue you! My balance is in high question!" Oh my god, that totally sounds like a drunk Brennan.

Very nice story, very amusing!

~ClashChick:D
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great one-shot! love it! Wouldn't it be great to see a wasted brennan! lol Great work!
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
LMAO

That is hilarious.

Especially the drunk raccoon part. I'm looking that up right now.
AtMyBehest chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Haha oh man! Good things DO happen (3x09). Don't forget that she blackmailed him to get assigned to his task force during their first case. Look how that turned out. Are you going to continue?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Haha I loved it! Angela doesn't know yet? Haha, she's gonna have a field day when she finds out...anyways, loved it! :]
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh, this is great. Both funny and in character for all of them.

"I’m unfit to pursue you! My balance is in high question!”

Ha!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
L O L - Oh my gosh, that was HILARIOUS! I always wondered what a drunk Bones would be like on the show...anyway, that was great! :D