Reviews for Batman and Robin
shan14 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
eek! i actually flinched at the thought of coke and apple juice mixed together...poor house :P

I loved Danny's line at the end abou ropping the guys into cleaning the walls! Nathan's sounds very cute :D

And Mac stuck with Good 'ole water...lol

Shannen! (so Lindsay's back tomorrow...maybe she found her long lost sister Eva!)
ncisabbylover chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
he he love it but i still cant wait to find out lindsays reaction, they'd never get the stains out of the carpet and imagine the smell? hehe great work

love abbylover
twinkeyrocks chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
If Lindsay knew half the stuff they did she would kill Danny. This is a very sweet chapter, I love Nathan "pouting" to get everyone to clean the walls.
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
lol...this was the cutest chapter... Danny didn't clean at all? lol... I'd be pissed! too funny...and Nathan was so cute...the whole rolling day thing was adorable! Love how he will be Robin still because it's better than being a super hero and the fact that Danny is Batman is too funny for words! Can't wait to see what happens...can he rope them in to cleaning the house? Post more soon!
mabelreid chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Hm... they're really making a mess of the house. I wonder if Danny will get it all cleaned up before Lindsay gets back.

“Hey it’s okay... they were accidents, okay, and accidents happen. Now if you could go into the other room when I’m gone and put on that pout you give Mummy whenever you want something, and rope them into cleaning the walls. That would be good,” Danny said with a smile.

“Okay Daddy. I am after all your sidekick,” Nathan replied as he ran into the lounge room and left Danny to leave.

Great ending nothing like a little kid doing the guilt trip thing on you
shan14 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Love the cake that goes POP! Nathan is one smart cookie :P

Nathan makes a very cute superhero as well. I loved how Danny tried to make wind with the paper :P

Happy New year Lyss!

Shannen
twinkeyrocks chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Ahh that makes me smile! I love Flack, he is funny.
mabelreid chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Yay... I love superhero Danny and Nathan. I like the cake too, that sounds like something a child of Danny would do. Have a Happy Holiday. Looking forward to more
ncisabbylover chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
'we'll get it later' well gee danny thats smart lol i love it i cant wait for more great work

abbylover
brown-eyed cutie production55 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
this is so cute! oh my gosh, keep writing! awsomeness!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
cute cant wait for more
JennCorinthos chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
LOL... Danny is going to wear a cape to work... I can not wait to read the next chapter...

JENNIFER
IluvPeterPetrelli chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Very cute. I love when Danny is being a dad, because you know he would make an awesome one. Also, I love the conversation between Danny and Lindsay it is so them.
mabelreid chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
A cape... I can just see the look on Mac's face. LOL.

Of course the sheets are ruined, hope Lindsay doesn't get too mad.

I love the time descrepancy with the alarm clock that made me giggle.

I look forward to more
Michaela Martin chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Danny in a cape? Flack will have a field day with that one!