Reviews for Noticed
Nightodie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is just so sweet. I love it...

It touched my heart!

Thank you!
victh chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I usually don't like this kind of fanfics; tends to be too.. icky and fluffy. But this.. is awesome. THANK YOU!
Republic Of Gamers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Awesome, aesome, awesome! Please continue Shepard/Kaiden fics!
Ktotwf chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Lovesick Kaidan impsy always entertaining.
NeitiCora chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hey there Impsy!

I just wanted to say that out of the ME fandom, yours are some of my favorite fics and I don't read much fanfiction, because I tend to get so picky - nothing pleases me. ;)

I think you have a real knack for capturing moments and building up tension without going overboard and it's truly a pleasure to read such fics. It's so common to see a fic having the right ingredients that are just being used wrong - overused, out of balance, you know? I think this is especially tricky when writing about romance of any kind. You need to give enough to make the reader's heart beat a little faster, but as soon as you take that tiny step too far, the charm is gone. It's a thin line and you seem to master it beautifully.

Thanks for writing and I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Again you've written my favourite kind of Shepard... :) And I love fics from Kaidan's POV. Plus, the scene you describe at the end is possibly one of my favourites from the entire game - it's so adorable. Really good progression in such a short story. Very nicely done. Thanks for posting this!
DarthLolita chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I always grin when I play Mass Effect and I get to the part where he says "I'll, uh - I'll need some time to process that, Commander. But yeah, I'd like that."

I don't know. It unleashes my inner fangirl XDD Awesome fic
Sabby87 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hehe, my FemShep took Kaidan everywhere she went, too!

My compliments on your story, I haven't found many one-shots from Kaidan's POV. Very nice.
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Because I'm totally OCD, I'm really picky about Mass Effect stories and the way they depict Shepard. I usually think it's better to leave the first name and appearance up to the reader's imagination. And that's of course in addition to the story itself being good.

On that note, this is truly excellent D Great work!
Kaji-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
LOVED it... it was short and sweet. I really like how you incorporated the dialogue from the game into Kaidan's reflections. :) Nicely done.
bulletformybanana chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
omg. thats so cute, i love it. :)
blackghost7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Kaidan sure does seem awfully fond of Shepard. You know, since I played the ruthless earth-born...you had me wondering if those were just artistic liberties, or if that was actually what happened if you played the war hero.

Oh well, who really cares right? That was one hell of a one-shot hun. With that in mind, I will being looking forward to any new writings from you.

It had been a pleasure reading,

blackghost7
RebelOtter chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh, I love Mass Effect! When I logged on here, I was surprised I didn't find more Kaidan! I really enjoyed this one, though.

Bow-Chika-Wow-wow!
Ainekaikan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Awesome story. I love the game. I love Kaidan.
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OH YAY!

It's so cute! A great, simple little oneshot that is nevertheless a great read! I just finished the game last night but have had Shenko fics running around in my head since the beginning. ;) I was thrilled to see a Mass Effect catagory up on already and even more excited to see some fics up.

Thank you so very much for indulging my Shenko craving, I loved this little gem! :D You did a great job of adding to what happened to the game. And I loved the fact you mentioned he didn't notice he was going on every mission. It was very hard for me to not take him with my Shepard on every mission. :P So that cracked me up.

Great job!