Reviews for Learning To Laugh
M chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
The fight between Edgeworth and Maya is probably the part of this story that I like the best. It is very dramatic and well done.
increak96 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Awww! That was presh! And I don't even like the pairing! But it was still sooooo good! *heart*
Tardigrade chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I absolutely loved that story (especially since Edgeworth/Maya is my OTP, Apollo/Klavier being the close second)! The characterization was very well done, though I think Maya could have been a tad less suicidal.

One more thing to add, I love how Franzy was the Pearl for Miles/Maya (:
WickedThruN'Thru chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Tsukare, I have to say, I have read and re-read this story many times. I thoroughly enjoyed it every time I read it! You have a knack for characterization, and I found that very refreshing. I had grown quite tired of OOC!Edgey and OOC!Maya. This is a very well-written story. Thank you so much for writing it!

-Sakura _
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
I'm faving this! XD
Hiroko Kasato chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
OMG! that was the most awesomest(knows that she isn't using good grammer) story i read aboout a MayaEdgeworth pairing!
luve chapter 7 . 8/28/2008

NO KIDDING! this story really made me happy! )

the ending is unbelievably cute! you made maya and edgeworth so cute and perfect! o yea. i liked franziska and her whip too! PLEASE make another maya edgeworth story! PLEASE!
FireEdge chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! At first I thought this might be a story where Maya was overly depressed, but I'm glad to see that I was VERY wrong. You captured the characters (especially Franziska XD) wonderfully and your plot was interesting and believable. Though Edgeworth seemed a little overly cold to Maya at the beginning, his adorable "I'm worried about you"-ness later completely made up for it. Anyway, this is first EdgeyMaya fic that I've read that has explored Maya's emotional state after T&T. While the game tells us otherwise, it's impossible to believe that Maya was left unscarred. Your fic captured this perfectly. So, I definitely read through this entire fic in one sitting and my mind is still spinning with all that it's absorbed (therefore this review's pretty sketchy-sorry). Once again, GREAT story. I adored it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
this was such a good story! good job! :)
Kawaii Overdose chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Oh. My. God. Its you.

I recently found your deviantART page and fell in love with your Maya X Edgeworth pictures (I don't have an account there, otherwise I would have responded there). And then, lo and behold! I found this beautiful piece of work from you as well, and I didn't even realize it until today. You're quite possibly one of the greatest authors and artists I know.

...Sorry, I had a bit of a "fangirl 'splodey". But your work truly is amazing.

Iris Omega chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
This...was awesome. I was intentionally waiting to read it until I finished "Trials and Tribulations," and I'm glad that I did! You kept everyone in character, which is difficult. Maya/Edgeworth is my favorite PW pairing. _

Thank you for writing this! It really made my day. It also rekindled my inspiration to write a Maya/Edgeworth fic. Hopefully, I can work on that soon.

Again, great job! You should write some more. D
justis chapter 6 . 1/29/2008 i was saying before i somehow accidentally pressed the submit button.. "..your direction in terms of the high-strung tension of the climax halfway through the chapter to the sweet and chirpy ending was fantastic and i have to go to work soon so i'm going to leave it at that. "

it would be great if you wrote more fanfiction, for i am now your loyal commentator. )
justis chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
you are fantastically talented. the depiction of maya's nightmare was so distinct in its description that the dream's occurences were played quite clearly in my mind. it also brought out a more in-depth perspective of how the naiive, light-hearted maya felt during the aftermath of her loss (which i didn't know about because, as embarrassing as it is on my part, i've never played the Phoenix Wright series.).

your direction in terms of emotional is on
Stunned Reviewer chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Never in my entire life have i ever changed my views on a shipping and completely abandoned one that i have supported for over a year, by one fanfic. i'm 0_0 . This story has left quite an impact on me, from its accurate invariated portrayal of the original characters to the incredibly emotinal thrillville-ride of a story all packed into 6 chapters.

i am so going to fav this on my blog.
Sanded Silk chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Lovely. I really liked it! :D -goes to 's profile to look for more Edgeworth/Maya stories-
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »