Reviews for Never Leave Me
IamMe2525 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like it. Lemme tell you, a half hour of looking for a pairing I wasnt bored with (jill/lethe, micaiah/laura, sothe/volke, etc.) This is pretty refreshing. Thanks for the reading :D
Seremia chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Yay! Let this fandom life! I love this pairing to death as well! x3

I really enjoyed reading this one shot and I beg you to write more about them!

I always hope to find more Fanfiction about EddiexLeo because they totally deserve more love!

I'm also writing a fanfic about them, but unfortunately it's in German ;

But if you want to visit my homepage

I drew some pics of them together :3

I really hope hearing/ reading from you!

Greetings Seremia
Kisan.Lee chapter 1 . 12/2/2008

they're so cutesy!
AspiringToWrite chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
ironbane chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww! I loved this! It's so sweet!

There's just not enough Ed/Leo on here. fav
It was ok. I may not be a huge fan of boyboy pairings, but this is very good. I love Leonardo and Edward since they are my all time favorite characters in Radiant Dawn! This story made my heart melt and geez, am I getting a bit insane here? Other than that, well done!
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
awwz I love this pairing so much there very cute! And so was this ;) awesome job and Yeha-noha to you _
Orennjii chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
AW! That was so cute! I've been searching for a story with LeonardoXEdward pairing on it! but I finally found it! and it ended up being the cutest thing I've ever read!
nothign to see here chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww, that was so cute!
Renn chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Schmuglyness aloof! my eyes popped out of my face when Leonardo said that thing about what he'd do if Edward disappeared! Glad to see I wasn't the only one! )
The Amazing'ly sexy'Dr.Riddles chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
OMG! I love this pairing & this fanfic it's so cute! I love it love it love it!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw, I love these two together. They are like Oscar and Ike...Totally meant to be, only no one else really sees it.
amberesinite chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very nice~! ]

I love those two X3
ChibiCrashey chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You know, after getting an A support convo with Leo and Eddie, I was hoping to find something here about these two. They're oddly adorable together and the moment I saw them I thought, 'I am SO supporting you two!'

I was surprised when I saw what they said in the ending, but all the more reason to like them D

I see Edward as a seme for some odd reason... Yeah...

Great story, loved it to pieces! Looking forward to a sequel, too D
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Hum... if I can give a bit of crit...

THis fic is a good start, honestly it has feelng, and a nice simplicity. Some parts seem a bit too... classical, basically. You could swap the chars with some others and it'd still fit... try to explore the personalisation a bit more and it'll be perfect

And with that, I'm off~PM me if you want more feedback