Reviews for Club Secret
inuyashamunkey chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
is there a sequel
f chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
When are you going to make Naruto and Gaara have sex
yuno.gasi chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
your whole entire story is amazing! I read the whole thing and now I'm re-reading the whole thing again after a week of just thinking about the fic. thx so much for making this fanfic.
levysbookshelf chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
I enjoyed this!
NialeliKropf chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
I love this story so much!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
This was really good i hope theres a part 2.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oooo sexy and mysterious, and since i forgot he summary, even MORE exciting!
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
the last chapter just ruined an entirely good story
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
I'd have loved to see everything play out, but this was pretty damn good! Loved the story as a whole - too bad about Iruka! :(
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
YOU SOOOOOO HAVE TO WRITE THIS!
AND ANY OTHER SEQUELS TO IT AS WELL!
PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANT TO SEE WAT HAPPENS IN DETAIL . . .
DON'T EVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
OMG I LOVED IT!
DON'T EVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
Fremdschmen chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
The plot is good, but your execution is amateur. Your dialogue is a bit childish, and you spend a lot of time explaining things to us, when we already understand. It all seems rather informal, the way the dialogue and the text sounds.
There's also a lot of back and forth explanation, again, between characters that could better be summed up with a few sentences.
Ki-ki chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Wow this story blew my mind and normally I hate vampire stories. I loved this story but was really sad to see that the story would not be continued. If you have the chance I think you should continue for the sake of all your faithful readers *including me*
Lilly chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I absolutely loved this fanfiction you need to make lots more please *begs* anyways I await your next fanfiction _ I hope it's as awesome as this one :D
Minseoh chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
TT_TT I love this story so badly. I wish there was a sequel where Naruto gained his vampric powers and there'd be messy sexy vampy biting messes in bed. . . TT_TT