Reviews for TOW Kip's Wedding
Veridissima chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Please update.

I love stories about them in college.

And yours it's great
Friendsfreak101 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
I love your story! CAn you pleease update it soon! I wanna read more of it! I can't stand the wait! ]
Echante chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Your gonna finish this arent you? Yes. Ok.
Mondlerlove chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Wow that was really good, i liked how you went back in time to explain the current situations. I particularly like the Monica/Chandler/Dave storyline and would like to see how that develops.

Please update!

Great job though :)
Gimpyslair chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Great story! Can't wait to read more of it!
LouBelle04 chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Is that why Monica won't break up with Dave? Becuase he'll tell otherwise?

can't wait for more x
Exintaris chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
You're taking my advice? Cool.

This was pretty good, but in US they would be "professors", not "lecturers", a term that isn't really used over there. I'm not sure, but I don't think Monica would actually get expelled in that situation - Bob could lose his job, or at the very least get a severe reprimand. Of course, it would be his word against hers: if he claimed she led him on, she might be in trouble. Anyway, I'll go with the flow: whole lot of interesting developments. Chandler actually scored with Rachel, meaning he went all the way? H'm.

I'd forgotten that the auction one was never finished, to be honest, but would be happy to see more of it. I *must* update Ross Without Rachel soon.
Venused chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Uh... where do I start? This is nine kinds of awesome. I love love the way you write Chandler. And *gasp* I love the way you write Kip, too. And believe me, in Friends fics it is very hard to make me like anyone even close to as much as I like Chandler. The fact that you made Kip wear glasses, is totally cool in my books, too :P

At the risk of sinking into outright gushing... the scenes from Thanksgiving 1987 are awesome. Monica and Chandler accepting one another. Ross getting frustrated when his friends like his sister. Rachel getting to know Kip. They all felt very 'friends,' but still felt like a young, fresh version of it.

The explanation about Monica and Dave was also very welcome, and really helps explain her feelings for Chandler and what she feels is an obligation to Dave. Though I've got to wonder when that's going to implode. You can't really ever love someone who's blackmailing you into a relationship. It's also quite ironic that in order to escape her jerk professor who propositions her, she escapes into a relationship equally as forced. Somehow I envision her cheating in the near future.

One thing I don't understand, though, is why Monica doesn't just go to the Dean herself to explain the attempted rape? Because she initially encouraged the kiss?
mondlerlove chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Sorry about the whole college thing, I can get that way.

Nice to know why Mon's with Dave, I would have hated him anyway, but it's good to know it's not her choice and explains the sudden switch in her feelings last chapter.

I'm not at all attracted to Jude Law and he kinda looks ALOT like a friend of mine like they could be twins.

Please update Life Starts Here, I love that fic, it's probably the best teen Friends fic around.
jenanistonfan chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
great update! I really enjoyed reading this chapter.

update soon!~
rikkurox chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Bril! i love friens fics that show them as they were! And so cute, update soon please!
Exintaris chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I think you should have explained how AU this is - Rachel evidently in a position to see Kip often enough for them to get together (at this time she should be living in Long Island), Chandler and Monica best friends for 3 years (so since the time of the toe-chopping incident, more or less?). But these are interesting developments. Maybe in turning the clock back you could cover how your reality differs from the show's.
Chandler in a Box chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I've got to agree with the other reviewers. Ross and Chandler's graduation date seems fine to me, considering the fact they'd be spending four years at NYU. It seems Venused is from Canada (as am I) so his/her use of college seems correct to me, though Canadians do use the slang term college for both as well. In Canada the university/college separation might be more distinct: colleges are smaller, more trade oriented and offer shorter programs with diplomas, whereas universities are larger, more skill oriented and offer longer programs with degrees. Perhaps in the U.S. it's slightly different? Though to make things even more confusing all universities here *also* have within them 'colleges' which are basically houses/faculties/sub-groups within the university. Sorry, that's probably more than you ever needed to know.

To the real point... This was freaking fantastic. Though Chandler did seem to get under and over that Rebecca pretty quick. I was kind of hoping she'd be around for a little longer. I'm sick of Chandler being the hopeless one constantly without a girlfriend, jealous of Monica's boyfriends. How often is she jealous of his? Yes, yes. I'm a 100% Chandler fan, and while Chandler torture is excellent (obviously) it's nice to see him get ahead once in a while! Got to agree with the rest that Monica checking out Chandler was the highlight for me. Oh and Rachel and Kip! I'm glad you've decided to put them together in this one, too! Hopefully this time there will be no dying for either of them!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! (And please (pretty please with a cherry on top) update To Catch a Thief and The Auction!)
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I just wanted to correct what the other poster said. Junior Colleges are 2 years. College is the slang term that Americans use for all 4 year colleges and universities. Americans never say I go to university, always I go to college. Technically colleges are smaller schools with usually only a liberal arts curriculum and universities are larger schools that encompass many colleges, for example I went to college at Boston University, which has about 8 colleges including College of Communications, College of Liberal Arts, School of Management, etc. And some colleges with "college" in the title are really universities, for example Boston College is really a university.
saik chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Great Chapter! please update soon!