Reviews for Eternal
twilightfan5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
omg you should really continue this. it's very beautiful. i would totally read it :D
Tristan Askaiya chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This may be several months too late, but I REALLY liked this. I think you should continue it. Even if it's only one new chapter a year it'll be worth the wait.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Dammit, this was good. Very poetic and filled with angst that I love. I could sit here and quote some of my favorite lines and then eventually realize that I would have to quote the entire story. You have described this relationship (canon or not :P) very well, just how it is... should be, whatever. It just isn't right, man, for individuals who are so closely related to have such feelings for each other. Cruel fate, very cruel...

I have to say, that I would not mind if you made a sequel to this... but honestly, it stand beautifully on its own and I love how it keeps me wondering...

Fantastic job. :)
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Total love!
esther-87 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh, Viv.. What a lovely piece. I was so touched when I read it. I said this before but I'd like to reiterate; you're really a poet. I love how you used earth and sun as your analogy for Peter and Claire and Peter musing if Adam was the way he was becaused he didn't have his own Claire. I cannot seem to praise you enough but I really truly love every single fic you've written. here's hoping that you might continue this fic. I think this has a great potential for a multi-chapter story. Of course you've to finish Salvation first ;) I can't wait to read more of your work.
Idareu2loveme chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
you should continue, this has real potential!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You know, I always feel like my reviews to you are never enough. Seriously. I think every piece you write surpasses your last, and it shocks me, because they're all so amazing that I wouldn't think you could top them.

But you capture Paire so well. And your prose is absolutely breath-taking and beautiful. It flows, and the metaphors are beautiful and perfectly used. A lot of authors either skip over them entirely, use poor ones, or abuse them to the point where every other word is a metaphor that really has no purpose. But your fics are perfectly balanced.

You are seriously my favorite Paire author.

Fantastic job.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow, if you do decide to continue with this I'm in.

-Ellie
elenwyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This has to be the best interpretation of Paire that I've ever read. I mean, you captured Peter's thoughts so flawlessly...I can't say what my favourite moments were because the whole idea was so wonderfully written.

I think you should continue this, in my opinion, it'd be interesting to see where it goes and I would love to read more of your writing. : )