Reviews for Disaster's Sweet Seduction
JosieGardiner51 chapter 15 . 6/17
They could be any romantic couple but he's Voldemort that is why this story is so good.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 10 . 6/17
This is an awesome story. But so scary. I worry so much for Hermione. Don't we always fall the bad guys. So much more exciting than the nice boys and we just can't give them up. Good luck Hermione. Keep your wits about you.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/6
Gonna read this for it's one of my favorite story
Ayina11 chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Just found out your story. Your epilogue make my imagination run wild. Wish you make the sequel of this. I love it
Deep in the Night chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
That's so... Sad. I... I don't know how I feel about this ending? Don't get me wrong, the ending was fantastic and well-deserved and fitting, but... It's weird trying to wrap my head around Hermione marrying Cygnus and being happy with him. Like, -happy- happy. Doesn't she have regrets? If I saw that mini-Tom, I'd be having A LOT of regrets, panic attacks, and oh-shit-I've-done-nothings!
Well, I suppose Harry will get an epic nemesis his own age. Instead of having some 70 year old to hash it out with.
Awesome story! And an especially interesting ending!
Deep in the Night chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
WHAT THE HELL?! Holy crap! Please tell me there's a sequel!
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
SHIT!
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
OH MY WORD, IS TOM GOING TO TURN HER INTO A HORCRUX?!
Deep in the Night chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Man, you sure love your ominous Author Notes. "... I can't change it, no matter how much you guys protest it." *mild panic* who's going to die?!
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Woah, hold up. "Ivan won't be in the picture -that- long" Oh my word... You're going to kill him off, aren't you? *panic* ButthenViktorwon'tbebornandthefourthbookwillbewonkeyandthat'stechnicallykillingtwogenerationsofKrums!

No. No. Okay. -Calm-. I'm sure Tom won't murder Ivan out of jealousy... He likes a challenge too much... I hope...
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
LOL. Another guy, aye?
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
If he finds out about the horcruxes - and he almost certainly will - , he is going to be PISSED.
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Snap, Ole Tom seems a little possessive/jealous.
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
HA! Fate and I are over here laughing our asses off right now xD
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 10/22/2016