Reviews for Disaster's Sweet Seduction
WakefulNights chapter 21 . 10/23
That's so... Sad. I... I don't know how I feel about this ending? Don't get me wrong, the ending was fantastic and well-deserved and fitting, but... It's weird trying to wrap my head around Hermione marrying Cygnus and being happy with him. Like, -happy- happy. Doesn't she have regrets? If I saw that mini-Tom, I'd be having A LOT of regrets, panic attacks, and oh-shit-I've-done-nothings!
Well, I suppose Harry will get an epic nemesis his own age. Instead of having some 70 year old to hash it out with.
Awesome story! And an especially interesting ending!
WakefulNights chapter 20 . 10/23
WHAT THE HELL?! Holy crap! Please tell me there's a sequel!
WakefulNights chapter 19 . 10/23
WakefulNights chapter 18 . 10/23
WakefulNights chapter 16 . 10/23
Man, you sure love your ominous Author Notes. "... I can't change it, no matter how much you guys protest it." *mild panic* who's going to die?!
WakefulNights chapter 9 . 10/22
Woah, hold up. "Ivan won't be in the picture -that- long" Oh my word... You're going to kill him off, aren't you? *panic* ButthenViktorwon'tbebornandthefourthbookwillbewonkeyandthat'stechnicallykillingtwogenerationsofKrums!

No. No. Okay. -Calm-. I'm sure Tom won't murder Ivan out of jealousy... He likes a challenge too much... I hope...
WakefulNights chapter 8 . 10/22
LOL. Another guy, aye?
WakefulNights chapter 6 . 10/22
If he finds out about the horcruxes - and he almost certainly will - , he is going to be PISSED.
WakefulNights chapter 4 . 10/22
Snap, Ole Tom seems a little possessive/jealous.
WakefulNights chapter 2 . 10/22
HA! Fate and I are over here laughing our asses off right now xD
WakefulNights chapter 1 . 10/22
Yesss! Amazing introduction!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 21 . 8/18
please continue
Enjoyable and interesting story.
Very unique and interesting.
bafflewithenigmas17 chapter 1 . 5/29
I really love how you portrayed your story! It's very descriptive that i can imagine what you are trying to convey very clearly!
DianneBaquiran chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
When will you write/post the "One-Shot"?