Reviews for Disaster's Sweet Seduction
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 20 . 4/4
Wow. That is all I can muster up right now. It was just ... wow. First off, this is definitely a different Tomione from others because it actually takes place AFTER Tom had left Hogwarts and was too far gone.

Frankly, it was also one of the realistic stories too. The whole 'what if Tom actually had a girl whom he fell for?' type vibe. Obviously, he would still carry on and I thoroughly enjoyed the non-rushed aspect of how he would fall deeply for her and nothing. Their relationship was like any normal relationship with its perks considering their characters i.e. stubborn, smart and strong.

I personally felt this story was more of your own story albeit you utilized J.K. Rowling's character, certain aspects like Horocrux but it was a stand-alone brilliant story you wrote.

LOVED the ending of how you gave a peak at Tom/Hermione (FINALLY born at the same time without the whole travelling back etc). I actually have read ahead and found your reasoning and once again, I was floored with a bunch of haywired emotions igniting within me.

All I said was "That's bloody brilliant"! I mean whether it would be 1940s or 2000s, Tom Riddle was meant to be Lord Voldemort and fate never changes even though it may stretch which I have to say brought goosebumps. Still, the idea of small Hermione/Tom growing up and all is so exciting even though you have yet to decide whether you will write the one-shot or not. However, sadly, it won't ever be a happy ending for them. Alas, I cannot help but fall in love with your writing.

Thank you whole-heartedly. This has to be truly one of the master-pieces of Tomione (heck I thought Winterblume took that but I think you rival her Tomione). I have so many feels going on that I need to just relax and wrap my hyper-imaginative self up so I can actually begin studying for my finals.

Keep writing such AMAZINg beauties xo
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 3/16
Love ur work
Cassie-D1 chapter 21 . 2/2
love this so much
Cassie-D1 chapter 14 . 2/2
love love love love!
Rockcake chapter 20 . 1/2
This was the second time I read this and it's still as good as it was when I read it the first time. One of the best, or maybe the best, Tomione fic I have ever read!
Jiru-senpai chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Beautiful, beautiful story! :) I'm quite new to this coupling but I am so happy I got to read really good ones like yours.

I am not surprised that a lot of stories under Hermione and Tom have tragic endings but the follow up is what makes the story uplifting and very.. Human. (I have no other word to explain it)

Thank you for sharing this and for your time.

Good luck in all your writing endeavors.

Cheers.
Gullb3rg chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
omg omg omg WHAT kind of ending is this? Im acctually a little sorry that she managed to kill Tom... Buhu... However, the ending! omg what an ending, I really hope you do manage to post that sequel cuz i have a feeling that it's going to be amazing!
insert-calling-here chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Am I imagining that you slipped an All Time Low reference into this chapter ("Damned if I Do Ya, Damned if I Don't")? Ps love this story! Very original compared to the other Tomione stories!
Mishil chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Amazing and how wonderful it was when hermione and tom was given a chance...
FemmeFerret chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
This story was lovely. I was very sad at the end, of course, but it was still perfect. Thank you for the marvelous read.
Alexi122 chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So sad that Hermione had to kill Tom :( but maybe they'll have a new start
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
BRILLIANT ending!

To be honest, I was a bit lukewarm about this story. I'm mostly a rabid Dramione and lukewarm Harmony fan, but I do enjoy well-written Tomione, especially fics where Hermione comes into her own as an equal to Tom Riddle. In this case she certainly did, but I felt that their relationship escalated much too quickly, without the requisite character-building. Too, a large part of the plot was laid out via dialogue, and to be honest I prefer a bit more narration; a bit more showing rather than telling. Those are matters of craft and of my personal preference for lengthier fiction, though.

Things were not improved by barreling through the climax. Tom seems too soft towards Hermione; he never learns she is Muggleborn, although she does tell Abraxas that she was raised by Muggles (for all Tom knows, as far as I can see, she could be an orphaned pureblood), and when he learns that she has destroyed his Horcruxes he is actually SLOWER than she is at pulling out the Killing Curse. This tells me that DSS-Tom is not yet enough of a monster to kill someone he cares about; he actually does care about someone. Whereas DSS-Hermione, for all her supposed "inner turmoil", suddenly finds it easy to kill. It was patently odd. The disjointed feeling persisted when she married Cy and the story progressed. I mean, so much for Tom being "her only one", and they belonging only to each other, and all that romantic rot they kept saying in previous chapters. (Obviously I am not big on romance speeches. Again, not your fault.)

However, all my lukewarm feelings were washed away by the appearance of Young Tom with Young Hermione, apparently self-aware and knowing perfectly well who she is, and who she married. Apparently, he is still set on keeping Hermione and branding him his - and on ruling the world, perhaps with her. The promises and curses of the future suddenly burgeon. It's completely wicked.

You can choose to do sequels or not, but I say, great job on the ending of this one!
thecakehater chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow just wow this was magical cannot wait to read more
PFOx chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I cried at the end...
it was horrifying and ...I can't describe how I feel!
it's like there's this bunch of emotions swirling around my chest!
you have touched my heart! this is a fantastic story! I freaking loved it!
oh...God when I read the end, I can't help but scream!
why? freaking why? (why can't they fall in love?)
I'm so grateful that you wrote this story!
thank you for writing this!

_
A Beatles' Song chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Holy cow! I am crying so hard right now! Love your story! There's a huge part of me that's just miserable that Tom died, but what you did is what should happen. I love you so much!