Reviews for Disaster's Sweet Seduction
Lailana chapter 1 . 1/3
Interesting concept but everything is a bit all over the place and everything just went waaay too fast. I assume you have improved over the years.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 21 . 1/1
It was a good story and also well written. The ending was not what I had expected. It really did become a surprise. Not a bad one, just very unexpected. Well done. Thank you for sharing the story with us.
WHAT WHAT WHAT chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONO.
I DONT CARE IF YOU FINISHED THIS IN 2008 AND YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVRE EVER SEE THIS REVEIW OR CARE BUT PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEE, I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND THIS IS HURTING ME AND IT HAS BEEN FOR A WEEK NOW.
I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE QUOTES I HAVE ALL SAVED AND I HAVE LOVED EVERY PART OF READING THIS FANFICTION
BUT
PLEASE, PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CANT LIVE WITH THIS ENDING PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN IT
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND I NEED HELP IM CRYING
Eliana Isabella chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
Is it said that I STILL hold out hope for a sequel? T.T
patches7 chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I wasn't a big fan of this story. Sounds like every time they have sex, Tom is raping Hermione against the wall. Hermione is delusional and thinks she's in love with her rapist.
GrangerDanger lol chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
What is it with Malfoys and trying to fuck shit up?
Kiewee chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I absolutly loved this wonderfoul story! I wish it was longer... You're just too funny! Laughed throuout the story :D
LotR chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Oh hell no.
LotR chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Let me make this clear. I only appreciate the intelligence and handsomeness of Tom. I DO NOT appreciate the fact that he is a sadistic dominant bastard. Work on moving him to the right side, or making the dark side "light".The only other thing I like about Tom is that to be hot isn't everything. I mean, tom (NOT VOLDEMORT) is handsome, witty and charming, but EVIL.
Other than the morals, GREAT story.
LotR chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I am f**king scared now.
LotR chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Hmmph.
At least ,i want hermione to bring the GOOD out in Riddle. Change his past. He's at the stage where he's dark, just not evil yet. Don't let him make the cross. Or, take hermione with him.
LotR chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Oh LORD,no.
Hermione should get a position as transfiguration teacher or something.
it would REALLY suit her.
Ava chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
This story made me laugh and cry at the same time. I could not have loved the ending more. It was beautiful and realistic and I loved it so much. I think this is one of my favorite tomione fics, although I suppose it's more of a hermione/Cygnus towards the end?
Either way, you're an incredible writer and this story was amazingly well done.
Queen Of Slayers chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
If I knew it would be Hermione x Cygnus I would not have read it. Please change the pairing so Tomione fans don't get misled :/
fio chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
why dont you put it in the complete section of complete stories?