Reviews for Strange Days
shugokage chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Definitely an interesting story great job!
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Seems more like a Amy Lee in Ranma and Sailor Moon fic than a Ranma one. :x
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
I Love the Story!
Alex Ultra chapter 17 . 6/27/2004
I must say this is an awesome fanfiction. I found it one day looking for fics that said 'Complete' in their summary, and found this diamond in the rough. I'm going to be checking out some of your other stories, but I hope you plan on doing some kind of encore, as this is just plain great.

Oh, and, uh, LOL! And it's obvious that you enjoy action. My preference is also action, which means that I enjoyed this fic that much more.

LATER
dogbertcarroll chapter 17 . 2/16/2004
LOL. Great chapter. Loved the Omake.
Faoron chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
This was an amazing fic. Great writing style and you weaved the different anime and original plots together almost seamlessly. I'm just surprised there aren't more reviews for this. Good job. 5 thumbs up.
WarpWizard chapter 17 . 12/19/2003
*half-way through the chapter, and must comment*
Man, the main bad guy does everything but let them move him into position like a tailor's dummy before the good guys attack. Sheesh.
The-TempesT chapter 17 . 12/15/2003
wow that was so good im gonna cry :'D
Great work seriously, im so glad you made this story, its one the best ive read and i cant wait to read more of your storys.
Thank you.
howard chapter 17 . 12/10/2003
hip hip hurray,
thanks for finishing the Strange Days, hope you will continue with the Kao ken Destiny. it seems to have great potential.
Sanosuke chapter 17 . 12/9/2003
Dear C. Rose
I am very impressed with all of your works. This story was a personal favorit of mine and I am a bit sad that it's finished but you did a wonderful job at it and I am glad people like you are out there to write such great fics please keep up the great work with all you fic but if you could could you work on Golden oppertunity a little more I realy like that one also, anywho thanks again until your next update.
Ja ne
Sanosuke chapter 16 . 11/4/2003
Well well well wow I do say this is a great fic at the begining when you said this was just a short thing for fun well it turned into a wonderful story I mean wow I love amy she is so awsome this is like words cannot describe how great this is please post more chapters soon till then

Ja ne
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 9/30/2003
Hey! Update already!

Soon isn't a year and a half!

*grin*
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
That was a surprise. It does take care of the remaining fiancée mess

tho' Nice work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 9/30/2003
I had completely forgotten abought the Amazons.

I would think that if they had that sort of

power they would have used it to take out Saffron

long ago tho'