Reviews for Ukes of the World, Unite!
HipsterL chapter 1 . 6/22
this is all kinds of yes
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 2/26
OMG this is beyond hilarious! I literally was just giggling away the entire time. Good job!
FFTS chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
hahahahahahahaha! OMFG! funny? yes!
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Purrrrrfect! And true story. They're pretty much always ukes. *Sigh*
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Zururu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh good heavens, and I didn't believe it would be that funny when I first clicked on the headline...

Anyway, I love this! It's very funny ) I especially love how men bond over their masculinity, brag about their weapons, and don't get straight revenge but rather further, rather harmless too, humiliation.
Avangeline Fierce chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story was really cute. I think the only people it would offend are the ones that take themselves way too seriously. You had me laughing from the first couple of paragraphs and I fully admit I have been reading and writing yaoi for more years than I care to admit. This was truly an amusing parody of all the fics that just get boring and repetitious. More authors should read this so maybe there could be more original story lines appearing. So good!

Excellent work.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
HILARIOUS! Absolutely hilarious. Loved it so much. The poor guys. HAHAHAHA.

Writing bunny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Work of genius! I laughed so hard.
AvatarMascott chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I had my mouth there's cake all over my keyboard... LOL!
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
*stomach hurts from cracking up*

Of COURSE! No wonder Nanao carries that book everywhere, inspiration hits at any moment!

*realizes something and cracks up again*

Every time she whacks Kyoraku over the head with it, she's hittin him with Yaoi. fft.
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Haha that was hilarious! I always suspected the SWA were Yaoi fan girls XP Lol poor Ishida is the uke of an uke, that's probably the worst...and you made me realize that Yumi does only ever get paired with Ikkaku and Shuuhei, I never noticed that.