Reviews for Damage Control
just-a-chameron-fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
First of all,how can I have missed that?I don't know how that happened?But I read it now and I am very satisfied I did!

Second of all,is it you,again?

I never see who writes the fics before reading them!But I have made 3 reviews today and it were all about your fics...And I swear it wasn't on purpose!

Although now I think about it again the thing Cameron always do with her nails is always in your fics...

you are so gifted!

I have told you that again but please don't stop writing!

I love you

lol
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I'm sure the cookies are a little stale by now, but never mind. Ace job - fantastic writing and very hot.
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh...that was...umm... AND smutty? , very, very well written. Great job :)

(why didn't i review this sooner...hm)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Loved this- it was hot AND psychologically taut and telling! What more can a girl ask for? ;)
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
this one big angst and fluff at the same tme.
Ligya M chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great!

I'd love if you continue the story!
aureus chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow I love the way you write and your descriptions! Congratulations on your 20th fic! I think you're so talented and the story was so wonderful!
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow, you rock. I just can't get over how good your writing is. I definitely agree that the whole Chase/Cam "it's no big deal" scene in Ugly was weak, and should have been at least a little more expansive. I'll just pretend your fanfic really happened and everything will be hunky-dory!

Congraulations on your twentieth House fic! Every one of your stories is simply wonderful. I look forward to reading more :)
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
really excellent. loved the descriptions. this piece has a great feel to it...it's so dark at the same time all this is happening. fantastic job.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*happy sigh*

That was really good. I love the way you wrote both of them in this piece.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Merci for the cookies.

That was hot. Very hot, and not just mindless smut either (which is a good thing. I like some semblance of a plot). Very, very good. :)