Reviews for Oh great I'm 3 again : Through the portal part 1
kiyang064 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I'm surprised they didn't take Kisame prisoner.
deathgeonous chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Ok, good news bad news here. First the good news, I really liked this fic. It was a little weird, sorta random very funny and extremely fun. Now the bad news as it were. The beginning was fail. I mean it was totally weak and un imaginative. Also the storytelling it's self was semi weak at times, although it did not detract from the fun factor. Ah well, thanks for writing this, on to the squeals.
menright6 chapter 30 . 2/13/2014
excellent story dude / dudette. thank you very much!
Kymest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
oh my God this is hilarious!xD
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
Still love it.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 29 . 9/18/2012
...I hate this story. Really, I do. I should have written my stupid essay by now, but NOOOOO. I just HAD to keep reading. Oh, well. I do online school, so it doesn't matter if I'm a bit late in one class... well, that's what I say to excuse my procrastinating.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
I have to go to work soon, but I'm still reading this. Keh.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
...I wonder if I subconsciously based one of my fanfiction characters on yours... It wouldn't surprise me.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
26 down... I really should be doing homework.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
Insert Review Here And here is FMA, which is where I got so thoroughly confused last time I read this fic because I didn't know FMA.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Now I have finished chapter 24. I really should be doing homework...
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
There are so many other things I could be doing right now, and yet I still choose to read this fanfic. Definitely witchcraft. There's no other explanation.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
...well, I guess if I can say I'm reading Eragon in order to figure out how NOT to write my novel (I was entirely not amused with the third book and I've heard the fourth is a letdown), then I might be able to pass this off as "I'm trying to figure out how she makes it so I can't stop reading". If I ever figure out your secrets, I am most certainly employing it in my novel.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
...I wanted to go to bed an hour ago.
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
...Only ten more chapters to go. My essay can wait. But bed might not be able to, for once. What exactly is it about this fic that keeps me reading? Witchcraft is so far my only explanation.