Reviews for hair dryer
Tsubahime chapter 1 . 6/14
Very amusing fic, I laughed so hard people were giving me funny looks. I would love to see more of this Itachi.
Aspou chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so good... really good... it made my whole day better :)
cynthianguyen3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This was cute
parsimonia chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
You are right that there're not many mature stories out there and I really liked this!
I would love if you'll make a sequel ;)

lots of love
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
That was great! I was laughing so hard by the end, I accidentally choked on my own saliva. Really, it was awesome, a new favorite of mine! Thank you for sharing this.
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Oh my god I'm dying
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Hahahaaaaaaaa
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Yep, throw hairdryers is apparently not the answer anymore...lol. I loved it!
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Very nice one, very hilarious. I saw the fanart on deviantart
Antonia chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
OOC or not, I kind of love this Itachi. This one-shot never fails to crack me up, even though I've read it more than a dozen times. Both the hair dryer attack and the "Hitachi" get me every single time. I absolutely adore the ItaSaku interactions, because I can see it being so true if the two didn't have the Sasuke connection. Sakura is rash and tends to react first, while Itachi is all about calm calculations.

If you ever decide to do another one-shot in this verse, I will most definitely read in again and again the way I do with this one.
PleaseDoMore chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Please do more i beg of you this is to good one of the funnest ones and you are right i love the maturity of it without resorting to crudeness, just pure straight up humor LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Wow! I couldn't stop laughing while reading this, it really was hilarious. Especially the hairdryer
hitting her forehead and breaking. I LOVED this!
ii-N3koChan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Hahahaha! XD That was hilarious!
twistedforest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
this is too cute. so, so humorous.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh my goodness. This is such a funny fanfic. I thought that the whole set up was hilarious and just the fact that Itachi was sort of opening up to her was just so cute. Well...not exactly open up but warming up to her. I could, in all honesty, imagine Itachi doing exactly that and Sakura just screaming at him. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a fantastic time reading it. .