Reviews for hair dryer
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/2
HAHAHAHA- This was great XD
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my god, I laughed so freakin' much. I love it when Itachi isn't an ice prick, but an awesome teaser, cuz it makes fanfics way better when Itachi ISN'T an ice prick. Anyway, it was great.
Trisha
SilverAgnes chapter 1 . 2/15
This Itachi version was so.. soo.. sooooooo! i absolutely loved it and it would be so lovely if you just continued this fic (‿)
CrystalLover chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
XDDDDD
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Eh..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Pleasepleaseplease continue this! This story was so much fun to read, so good! Please write more!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
So funny! Wish there was more to this one soo badly! Well I can hope right? How I missed this one ill never know, as always youre style was flawless! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Lolz. I read this years ago, and it is still as entertaining as it was the first time around. Hmm..Yes, a continuation or prelude does indeed, sound especially appealing... ;) Thanks for writing!
Sesshomaru's Lady 122 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I do hope you continue with this. I love it!
PinchofSalt chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this. Leik srsly.
vna chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
ahahaha! this is so funny!
euribija chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was so great! I couldn't help but laugh :DDDDDDD I would love to read a sequel :)))))
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I kind of want a sequel now xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
gibergabber chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You are... fantastic.
I absolutely love your writing style. And your stories make me laugh. Though that may be slightly attributed to the glaring fact that it's currently 3 am... That might contribute to the laughs. But even earlier, I was laughing, so I guess maybe not. And I'm rambling right now, think I may as well shut the hell up.
Thanks,