Reviews for hair dryer
Oh my god I'm dying
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 5/2
Hahahaaaaaaaa
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 1/26
Yep, throw hairdryers is apparently not the answer anymore...lol. I loved it!
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 1/13
Very nice one, very hilarious. I saw the fanart on deviantart
Antonia chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
OOC or not, I kind of love this Itachi. This one-shot never fails to crack me up, even though I've read it more than a dozen times. Both the hair dryer attack and the "Hitachi" get me every single time. I absolutely adore the ItaSaku interactions, because I can see it being so true if the two didn't have the Sasuke connection. Sakura is rash and tends to react first, while Itachi is all about calm calculations.

If you ever decide to do another one-shot in this verse, I will most definitely read in again and again the way I do with this one.
PleaseDoMore chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Please do more i beg of you this is to good one of the funnest ones and you are right i love the maturity of it without resorting to crudeness, just pure straight up humor LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Wow! I couldn't stop laughing while reading this, it really was hilarious. Especially the hairdryer
hitting her forehead and breaking. I LOVED this!
ii-N3koChan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Hahahaha! XD That was hilarious!
twistedforest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
this is too cute. so, so humorous.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh my goodness. This is such a funny fanfic. I thought that the whole set up was hilarious and just the fact that Itachi was sort of opening up to her was just so cute. Well...not exactly open up but warming up to her. I could, in all honesty, imagine Itachi doing exactly that and Sakura just screaming at him. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a fantastic time reading it. .
Mary chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Loved this piece of writing!
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i laughed so hard when i read it hit her forehead that i couldn't read the next line for a whole 5 minutes!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Gawds! I would be extremely glad if you'd continue this fic. It sounds promising. And you're right too. Its so difficult to find good mature itasaku fics. So thats why i'm your fan. And i don't mind a little bit of OOC on itachi's part. Its refreshing.
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This story has me crying in laughter each time I read it! It's just so hilarious. Sakura threatening Itachi with a hair dryer... lmao. I love all of your fics, but this one's humor is truly my favorite. :)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/2/2014