Reviews for hair dryer
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh my goodness. This is such a funny fanfic. I thought that the whole set up was hilarious and just the fact that Itachi was sort of opening up to her was just so cute. Well...not exactly open up but warming up to her. I could, in all honesty, imagine Itachi doing exactly that and Sakura just screaming at him. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a fantastic time reading it. .
Mary chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Loved this piece of writing!
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i laughed so hard when i read it hit her forehead that i couldn't read the next line for a whole 5 minutes!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Gawds! I would be extremely glad if you'd continue this fic. It sounds promising. And you're right too. Its so difficult to find good mature itasaku fics. So thats why i'm your fan. And i don't mind a little bit of OOC on itachi's part. Its refreshing.
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This story has me crying in laughter each time I read it! It's just so hilarious. Sakura threatening Itachi with a hair dryer... lmao. I love all of your fics, but this one's humor is truly my favorite. :)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
HAHAHAHA- This was great XD
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god, I laughed so freakin' much. I love it when Itachi isn't an ice prick, but an awesome teaser, cuz it makes fanfics way better when Itachi ISN'T an ice prick. Anyway, it was great.
Trisha
renuo chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This Itachi version was so.. soo.. sooooooo! i absolutely loved it and it would be so lovely if you just continued this fic (‿)
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
XDDDDD
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Eh..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Pleasepleaseplease continue this! This story was so much fun to read, so good! Please write more!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
So funny! Wish there was more to this one soo badly! Well I can hope right? How I missed this one ill never know, as always youre style was flawless! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Lolz. I read this years ago, and it is still as entertaining as it was the first time around. Hmm..Yes, a continuation or prelude does indeed, sound especially appealing... ;) Thanks for writing!
Sesshomaru's Lady 122 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I do hope you continue with this. I love it!
PinchofSalt chapter 1 . 8/22/2013