Reviews for To Save Myself
Nice...hehehehehehe deadly with fear
Kurenai Tenka chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, I loved this! 3
kez-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
stories written from dreams are sometimes the best ones and this was one of those I loved the tension created in the first scene and was so releaved for Sora when it turned out to be a dream, I even have dreams like that sometimes they just never stick with me long enough if I do nothing about it they linger for ages, the second I try to write it down? puff gone so very good job turning your dream into a story.
burned out from exhaustion chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Woah...

I very much like how your dream was interwoven into canon of Kingdom Hearts. It works.

Nice job (:
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It was sweet, and another word I cannot think of at the moment. Very good.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Amazing. I think Sora would have killed him too, if he had had to.

Perfectly flowing, I can almost taste Sora's fears.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
omg i would just about die if i had that dream...poor sora
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
cool one shot. i liked it!

~Padfoot~
atreriaestus chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That ... would be a frightening dream. It works well here, though. I really like the concept, actually, and I think this is a really realistic take on how Riku and Sora feel about each other.

I like it a lot.
kazuya8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ooh. I thought the dream was real. I love being able to fool people like that. And then the little fluff at the end. You could kind of put this in that hurt/comfort genre. I love that genre. Very nicely done. ]
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That dream sounds scary! And what Riku said was very eerie. Riku shouldn't say things like that. And Sora shouldn't find comfort in having permission to kill his boyfriend.
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww, I love angst, it's so cute.

Beautifully done.

Ah yes, odd dreams. I once had a dream that the KH2 characters where in Lord of the Rings... Hm, maybe it was the Nite-Quil I took? Yea, blame it on the cold medicine, that seems to work...
daisy.insane-angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow... that was eerily sweet. The ending was so intense, but yet needed at the same time. I'm glad I took the time to read that.
Chima chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
someone once said to me 'a best friend is someone who you can trust to put a gun to your head and do the right thing'. eerie how closely this fic resounds with that.