Reviews for Innocence
LJ Summers chapter 52 . 2/8/2015
This was SO enthralling. I've been reading all night and it's tomorrow already and I've really run the gamut.

Thank you. :)

Adhara is a gorgeous name. :)
LJ Summers chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Okay. I almost bailed when she lost her memories, but I decided to stick with it because it's been so entertaining.

Very glad. :)

Sirius is doing so well, and I'm all kinds of impressed with the man.
LJ Summers chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Ah. I was afraid of that. Oh, dear.
LJ Summers chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Oh, the discomfort is so UNCOMFORTABLE!

Ack!

Love the last exchange about the golem. :)
LJ Summers chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Mmm. Well, okay, so hunting for MY Sirius Black, I guess I see him as a cross between Johnny Depp and Rufus Sewell. I know that Sirius isn't in his 40's as yet in this story, but I'm thinking Azkaban aged him.
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
This was more adorable that I thought it might be. Sirius, once set to do his duty (as it were) really did a great job to set a good tone. Respectful, playful, instructive, all blended beautifully. Nice job, Padfoot.
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I don't know. Maybe it's just that I'm ancient, but I guess part of me is just shaking my head that for Hermione the BIG PROBLEM with this is the sex. She's fixated. It seems odd that someone with her faculties would not be seeing PAST that to the idea that it's MARRIAGE and wondering how to handle all that that entails.

Did her mom not even go into that? Like...the rest of the marriage? The other 6 days a week (supposedly, according to the law) when you AREN'T required to engage?

Yeah. I'm old. I know. lol
Ducky Devilry chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
YOUR nervous about this chapter,...I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?! LoL
ktbori chapter 52 . 1/30/2015
Great story, love it from beginning to end!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 52 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED YOUR STORY.
All the little twists and turns and how Sirius and Hermione overcame their personal fears/insecurities were really well-described imo, and your pacing was good too!
Martionmanswife chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
sighs.. I am so involved in the story, that I have to read the rest... Not too thrilled with the angst. BUT I am hoping that you will let them be and have a happy life.
Cherry chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I have to say I liked this but the bit about the "barrier" I invite you to look up what a hymen Is so that you have a stronger grasp on the female body and there for can write parts like this better.
A. for effort though. Other the that part I have no qualms. Keep writing. You could go far.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »