Reviews for Innocence
sherryola chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
I actually don't blame Sirius for burning down the house, in fact it was rather overdue, so everyone should shut up about it. I would like to have seen that happen in canon. lol. I expected this outcome with Hermione, and it's going to be fun to see Sirius woo her all over again.
sherryola chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
I think you did a great job, building this up and the first time. Sirius was careful and tender, and remembering my first time, so long ago, seems he did everything right. I feel like you got her anxiety nd fear perfectly. Very nice. As for this chapter, I wouldn't be too hard on Ron. Beforeall this, he was in love with Hermione. You don't just get over that in a few days.
MissNikita chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Why on earth wad Hetmione not part of this meeting, ir's about her bloody future
Chameleonxx chapter 52 . 5/18/2015
OMYEFFINGGOSH! THAT WAS SOOO PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT READ!
Ellae chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Ridiculously charmed by Rita using her power for good. She's a powerhouse, for sure.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
If she fell ill at xmas day, was in hospital for a while then spent time recovering getting stronger, then time dating getting to know him again? I think she'd be due October november time, don't think your dates are right, like the story though
Lcky chapter 52 . 3/17/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I read it in one sitting lol. At the end of chapter one which I was hooked on, you said you expected it to be 20 or so chapters and I looked down to see 52 I giggled because I just knew something amazing had happened along the way. I was happily proven right ;) thank- you for this amazing story and may your muse gladly follow along behind you in all your endeavors.
Martionmanswife chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
So since we are going to be spending the day together.. AS I am reading your completed story. Thought I should mention just how much I am enjoying it. You have made me laugh quite a bit, and the story is very good.
LJ Summers chapter 52 . 2/8/2015
This was SO enthralling. I've been reading all night and it's tomorrow already and I've really run the gamut.

Thank you. :)

Adhara is a gorgeous name. :)
LJ Summers chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Okay. I almost bailed when she lost her memories, but I decided to stick with it because it's been so entertaining.

Very glad. :)

Sirius is doing so well, and I'm all kinds of impressed with the man.
LJ Summers chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Ah. I was afraid of that. Oh, dear.
LJ Summers chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Oh, the discomfort is so UNCOMFORTABLE!

Ack!

Love the last exchange about the golem. :)
LJ Summers chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Mmm. Well, okay, so hunting for MY Sirius Black, I guess I see him as a cross between Johnny Depp and Rufus Sewell. I know that Sirius isn't in his 40's as yet in this story, but I'm thinking Azkaban aged him.
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
This was more adorable that I thought it might be. Sirius, once set to do his duty (as it were) really did a great job to set a good tone. Respectful, playful, instructive, all blended beautifully. Nice job, Padfoot.
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I don't know. Maybe it's just that I'm ancient, but I guess part of me is just shaking my head that for Hermione the BIG PROBLEM with this is the sex. She's fixated. It seems odd that someone with her faculties would not be seeing PAST that to the idea that it's MARRIAGE and wondering how to handle all that that entails.

Did her mom not even go into that? Like...the rest of the marriage? The other 6 days a week (supposedly, according to the law) when you AREN'T required to engage?

Yeah. I'm old. I know. lol