Reviews for Innocence
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This seems like such a sweet story, I can't wait for more!
Chasing the Wind chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hello mon petit!

Wow! Look how many reviews you've gotten so far...in the first day! I love the idea of this. Hermione and Sirius are gorgeous together. I adore it! Sirius is such a wonderful character and you portray him so well.

ffd x
ooosk chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I love your first chapter! Please update really soon. i can't wait for more.
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
love the fic plz update asap!
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was a great first chapter. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I liked your first chapter. I love the plot (as an avid MLC-fan), and I would like to see more. This plot has been done before though, so I hope that you will give us something else than the often used scheemes where Sirius whores around with every female, except Hermione, he can gets his hands on, all the time throwing insults her way, blaming her for the marriage. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect them to fall inot each others arms, declaring their undying love as soon as they are married. I just find a Sirius (or any man) who whores around after marriage, no matter the circumstances, to be rather bad taste and gives me no longing for a "happily ever after" for the persons involved. Neither do I want a Hermione who blink away tears, sniffles, and silently take any kind of abuse thrown her way. I want her to give as good as she gets, to stand up for herself, and if Sirius does goes to other women after they are married, she should have just as many men.

Update again soon!
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I just want you to know that I'm so excited about this story that I created an account so that I could leave you feed back. I'm also completely intrigued by the force marriage part of your summary... I love Hermione/Sirius pairings and I think that there just aren't enough of them. Can't wait for your next update!
Heidi191976 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is a great start. I can't wait to read more to see how they end up being forced to marry each other.
LakshmiBlack chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Uh, I foresee this will be another great story, sirius/Hermione arranged marriage ones are always so funny. I loved Harry's attitude, so grown up.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and see how they'll all react.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117