Reviews for Innocence
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alytiger chapter 36 . 11/30/2018
oh good gravy
Alytiger chapter 33 . 11/30/2018
YAY! She's all better! AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A BABY!
Alytiger chapter 22 . 11/28/2018
DUN DUN DUUUUUN
Alytiger chapter 16 . 11/28/2018
XD "you don't think James and I actually went to detention do you?" Damn XD
Alytiger chapter 9 . 11/28/2018
Alytiger chapter 8 . 11/28/2018
bless this chapter
Severine Le Vert chapter 52 . 11/5/2018
I've been home from work sick today, and read this from 1100 until 2200. Genuinely loved every minute! Thank you.

I am so late to the Wizarding World! I started reading the books and watching the films at the end of last year, finishing up in September. I love many of the characters, The Marauders in particular.

Sirius Orion Black has become something of an obsession, as well as a firm favourite (Pun intended!) I have to confess, I was very excited to find out Gary Oldman played him in the movies! I'm not a huge Christian Bale fan, but did spot a number of Dark Knight references throughout. They made me smile.

Thank you so much for this beautiful work. You've added colour to an otherwise dull day.

Bisous,

S x
SirensandSeers chapter 52 . 10/25/2018
A great fic!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 21 . 10/4/2018
Confusion?
Great grandmother on the mothers side would not likely be a Black although they did imbreed.
Mothers side changes names.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 52 . 8/13/2018
Thanks for dedication in writing and sharing this terrific story .
NHPhoenix24 chapter 40 . 8/12/2018
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
The motorcycle inspired my review, I don’t like motorcycles and can see Sirius s want, but bad surprise, wrong place and time. But makes for a good story tension.
Leslie340 chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
I actually thought the Spanish was pretty ok. It’s not exactly Mexican Spanish but I just read it with a Cuban accent and it was all good
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »