Reviews for Shared Love
Munk's Lady chapter 1 . 3/2
Hm...I'm kinda likin' the idea of Mungo swingin' both ways ;)
demeterfan5556 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i like it but its kind of disturbing a little but it still is good
Chaytons Angel chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
I found this rather amusing, I think I'm going to put I on alert so I know when you update again.

I do have a suggestion to make though. You may want to proof read it better before you post because I found some gramatical errors and misspelled words. It's not a big deal, but it would flow better without those errors.

For example, in Chapter Two it says:

He got to the table were she had just been sat at, but when he reached it, only then did he realise that she wasn't there.

"Where Demeter go?", Munkustrap asked Jelly.*

It would flow better if you'd said:

He got to the table were she'd just been sitting only to realise that she wasn't there.

"Where'd Demeter go?", Munkustrap asked Jelly.*

Just a thought. You can take the suggestion or leave it, t'is your choice. I'm an English major so I pick up on things like that.
Munksfan chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
ok...first off

the couples are all off

i mean Demeter's character would never cheat on Munks with Tugger...come on...Tugger(she basically can't stand him)

also Bomb with Alonzo...no...Cassandra yes

and one more thing u really need to think about rewriting this whole thing

sry...don't mean to be harsh
0i chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this is bad
Alex0821 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I usually like smut in a fic, but not when that's all there is. The first chapter was just a bunch of sex scenes strung together, and I didn't bother reading the second chapter, because I just wasn't sucked into the story. Sorry, but I just can't respect or continue to read a fic that's all sex and no substance.
Fearful Little Thing chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Um... to be perfectly honest, this fic is nothing but a complete wank-fest. It's nothing but a sex soap-opera, and if your sex scenes were more detailed I'd even suggest you move it to a site with more tollerance.

You should have explained that it was an AU in the author's notes right at the beginning. It's very strange to start reading what you think is a story about jellicles only to hear that Demeter is in a dress, the cats are drinking booze, and everyone lives in houses with their parents.

The characters seem quite flat to me, and very two-dimensional... I have to ask, and pardon my rudeness, but how old are you? This kind of party scene reads as though you're either very young (lets say middle school or first year of highschool), very sheltered, or seriously need to reconsider the parties you go to.

I'm going to say that while this story has a lot of potential you could do a lot better. I know you have it in you to write with more detail and more flare. My suggestion get a beta.
yayne chapter 1 . 12/2/2007