Reviews for Daysleeper
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
loved it lol pleasase continue
laced-with-fire chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
I like this story, although I do agree with you that you could do with a beta reader. I would be happy to help with that if you still need one. Otherwise, an awesome story.
jonaia chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
very engrosing. As good as any show script! more please!

It's ironic that she trusts him so completly, but won't let him get close to her (when she is herself :)- not even like a brother would (hugs, kisses on the cheek, etc)-

It's almost like she thinks that letting Henry love her would be the worst form of death because she balks at his closeness, but dives into amazingly dangerous situations.

very strange-she could've spent all that time making wonderful memories with Henry, but chooses to "waste" time trying to keep him away, when she really wants to let him in. so strange-it's amazing that he still tries. Most real guys would have given up at her first rebuff.

You know them well, keep it up! :) loved the dream kissing sequence-so real-all your writing is very vivid.

please write more soon. The show left us hanging forever, please don't leave us hanging for too long.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
fkfforever chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Please... when will the story be continued!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Love it
fkforever chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
I love the story. When will you be able to update?
CladdahLover chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
please continue this I want to know what happens.
Evilvalentine chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
Excellent story! I hope there are more chapters :)
Ladynightfire38215 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Good story keep going.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
Cheyennes chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
Interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Mollytigerc chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
Vicki is better! YAY! ] Eileihyia made both Vicki and Henry to forget. O I can't wait for more. So please, update soon!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
just found the story, like it!
Mahameek chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
this story is so impressivd. ur keeping everyone in character perectly. i Lov tht Henry cant lie to the male lover and i really adore the idea of artims in the story. are you a wiccan? I been lookin into that and would be intrested to kno. plz keep it up and update soon u rock.

afro-animechick 4 life