Reviews for Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Aw heck! Friends zone! That fucking hurts! Poor fuji...
Thin-K chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
*am rereading some of your fics for that meme on lj*

And this... this was so sad and so ... so ... This just captured my situation right now perfectly ... I can so relate to Fuji. And it hurts so damn much! *cries*
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
huhuhuhu... where's the rain when you need it?
HalfMoon-Smile chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I read Message before, and its a true instinct of me to read this one as a second. It was like a sequel, sequence story,so that i willing to read the next part. i forget this is one-shot.

Its really angst! Poor Fuji. This one sided love must tear him into pieces! Bad Tezuka for insist Fuji to be honest, the result is still rejection.

But i love this one, simple and straight forward.

The last linelove...Very dramatic closing.

For characterization, I thought Tezuka is not a type of person who will insist someone to reveal secret. more like he will manage to find it himself. But that will to prolix and who will know that Fuji fallin in love with him since the tensai keep it hidden very well?

Eh uh, i think thats it.

Ja Matta ne
WalkingWithWater chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
great job with d ending! write more
iannetine chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Nice story...if you've time, you can check it again...i think there're some missing words...

Fuji's eyes can really say everything..and of course, Fuji and Tezuka have that connection... The story's sad...but almost happy...cause in a way, Fuji finally showed his feelings and Tezuka knew...
Speadee chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I'm glad they're friends, but I wish they wouldn't have to be hurt. I hope they wouldn't be hurt for long. I like reading about friendship. Good job on their feelings!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so sad. I think that was the most that Tezuka ever talked to anyone before. But he was still in character though. Isn't that weird? I still liked this story though and it was really well written.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so sad! Perfectly written angst, but so very sad. -cries-
vierblith chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
argh.

I've read this in LJ already.

argh.

*flails*

It's so frustratingly sad.

Now, you should write a sequel with a happy ending!

(Yes, I know I'm demanding)
MysticBlood chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
what can I say?

Ouch..that's gotta hurt..

I really love it.!
kikikamon chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww... that was really sweet. Loved the endding, but I think they should get together anyway.
acantabloom chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very sad :( poor fuji. It's well written, though. I liked how Tezuka realizes the truth by looking Fuji in the eyes, because I think you often really can see someone's love that way. I guess I would have liked to know more about Tezuka's feelings for Fuji (even if they were only the feelings of a friend), or else have had you do it from Fuji's perspective only, instead of jumping back and forth. Anyway, it's really good, and i hope you write more TezuFuji soon, because you do the dynamic between them well.