Reviews for Distinguish
1234567897654354567892723 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

i also 3 fred and george!

slytherinqt chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was really good!
SLynn chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I loved this story! :)
Kolaida chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, I REALLY liked that, especially at the end when you put it that Fred was what bound them together instead of forcing them apart. I could really see that relationship working well after reading this. Honestly, before I just couldn't grasp how something like that could work without being horribly unhealthy for both parties, but I really love the way you wrote! Cheers!
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ooh, I really like this. Angelina's psychology, being confused between which twin she loves, is very realistic. I really like your writing style, especially the description of them in bed and of Angelina's feelings, and the last sentence is beautiful. With JKR's recent revelation that George marries Angelina, a lot of people are angry, saying the relationship would be unhealthy, etc. But I've always thought that would happen, and while it would start off out of desperation and grief and confusion, they could both grow to truly love each other. This story is very similar to how I've imagined the relationship would be. (I've just been too lazy to actually write it. lol) Thanks for a lovely story.
sassyne chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is really good. I like how you had Angelina having a crush originally on both Fred and George. I love Angelina with George.
Zye Inger Durr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was great. Perfect. I loved it.
Rapid Squirrell chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw beautiful!
Deadwoodpecker chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wonderful as always. You really nailed the last sentence. Also, nice to see the very strong hints of sex; bodes well for your other fanfics! *patiently awaits a Harry/Ginny scene*
Anna Fugazzi chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ooh, very nice. And the ending is perfect: "without shyness or fear or even any great amount of sorrow."

One thing though, I'm not sure if this is a typo or not, but you've got this:

“So I stopped getting drunk,” said Fred, staring at her intently.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lovely! I'm a sucker for these kinds of fics. Thanks for sharing! :)