Reviews for The Golden Ribbon Case
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 5/8
THE PLOT TWIST lol. Once again, excellent story. I liked the plot and the character portrayal. Well done!
psychicRbeast chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Mew should of been fat, had a santa hat on and was eating cookies and drinking milk.
SonicBlueBlur chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story is just awesome, I've read it over and over, but I feel like it's impossible to get bored of this. When I first read this, I started enjoying Christmas fictions, and it's all thanks to this story.

And talking about the story, I really didn't expect Mew to be the one who got the gift. I was like O.o when Brock said he didn't buy it.
Baby Zekrom chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is good! Ash saved the world when Misty was around, so that means Mew must have always hated !:) Well anyway great story I found no major or minor flaws. Keep up with the good work. Again Mew hates that red headed BITCH!XD Just kidding.(No offense to the people who like Misty)
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
what a nice and cute story. didn't expect the twist ending.
Justicez chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is a very nice and fluffy fic , Shows just how far some people are willing to go for those they love :)
k chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i loved how mew was apart of it
readeradv chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LOL! Nice Mew/Santa/Cupid! Keep on cranking out the great advanceshippy stories! (BTW, they didn't seem OOC to me, but then again, I didn't get to watch very much of the show when May was around...
ThisAccountDied chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*Squeals* OMG! So cute! You did an AMAZING job with this fic. I mean it! I can't belive Mew was the one who was behind this; I thought it was Santa! LOL, you defiently fooled us! Very nice oneshot!
xDarkAmethyst chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Loved it! This is actually the first Christmas oneshot for Ash and May that I've seen on here...

The plot was very well put together, and the events in themself were great. And, it was Advanceshipping! xD

So...awesome job, hope to see more from ya! D
Glenn M chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Review for "The Golden Ribbon Case"

8:09am GMT

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Greetings, Glenn M. reviewing!

Now, the ending was something I didn't expect; Mew actually doing the favor for Ash just to make May happy on Christmas! And frankly speaking, I kinda felt sorry for Ash after finding out that the ribbon case that May wanted in the first place was already sold out, considering he sacrificed all ten of his Pokeballs and made his way through rough weather, disposing of Team Rocket in the process! But, I was relieved at the end, and Ash and May finally confessed to each other! Well, as the last statement in your literary piece said, "After all, he is the Chosen One", and that's absolutely true!

Well, that's all for this review! Feel free to reply to this on the given e-mail address! More power, and keep up the good work!

Glenn M. now signing out...
PeeblesPls chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I liked this story!

Go Santa! Woohoo!

It was really great!

QT
XAOTL Omega chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Brilliant christmas one-shot.

Now I can't think of anything else to say

and now I vanish...
Tobi Katsura chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
1) I had the suspicion that it wasn't Brock. I was actually afraid that it would be Brock because that would mean that I was wrong, but I wasn't.

2) MEW? (FYI: I just felt like using the "ALL CAPS" feature...)
Crusader chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ha ha ha ha, you had me fooled, first I thought Ash would buy the ribbon case for May, then I thought May would not get the case but thank Ash anyways for the effort, and lastly I thought Brock actually bought the case.

Mew Santa Claus,LoL

300 pokedollars a ribbon case made of gold? 0_0 That is quite cheap.

Will you continue the story " Complicated Love " ? I would love it if you continue.