Reviews for The 14 Gifts of Christmas
Yuki tai chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hiei's tear gem has to be red or black or even both because he isn't a full ice maiden, and he is a fire demon so the colors suit him far more than blue tear gems.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Yay that was awesome, I loved it and great job
Dragonchaser4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
omg i loved it so much! i really like ur other story the sea prince. hope u keep writing ur a great author. also hurray 2 yaoi!

Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nya~! How cute!
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is really good. It's so sweet!
Kazanrai chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
So cute! So much fluf
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That's so cute! A wet Hiei *dirty thoughts* and a crying Kurama. I have to admit, I've never been into the whole holiday thing with Yu Yu Hakusho, but I love the toy fox! I may write a short one-shot on christmas about Yoko and Ryou. (Why do I always pair them up?) Actually, I think it's because both of them have very lighted colored hair...Oh no, I'm getting off track!

I loved Hiei's gift, but the third one for a three year old scares me. Just reminded me of how...twisted? Hiei was when he was a younger kid.
Izumiko chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Grammar. It never hurt anyone. Chat speak is the worst thing to ever happen. I can't stand it. It just shows people are too lazy to write things out. And all your little mini-notes in parenthesis are just confusing. Work on it. Damn.
demonic blood shed666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aw that was just...aw! it was adorable, i loved it
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
E so cute and shiny! Love it.
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw that was a very cute story, i loved it. Kurama and hiei are my favorite pair :) I hope you make more good stories like this.
mcdonald chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
My first experience with FanFiction! Thank you Chaseha-Wing!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aww, this was very sweet! It was hard to follow in some places becuase of spelling and grammar, but otherwise, very nice job! I loved how Kurama got Hiei all those gifts for his missed birthdays; that was so cute and original! Keep up the great stories!
JGgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Well, I'm at a loss for words. That was a great one.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love it when I read my reviewer's profiles because I find some of the best stories that way. I have to say though that I think your review of my story might just be the funniest review I've ever read. Your story was pretty awsome too. Thanks for reading and for the great review. SFM