Reviews for Parallels
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
HAHA! An alternate female universe John Sheppard! FUNNY AS! I hope you continue this!
formerAnnie chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Aside from the language and occasional references, I LOVE it!
ManicTater chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
"Why would a banana need a hammock?" lol! THis is my second shot at this fic. The first time, I stopped as soon as I got to the part with the female SHeppard. This time I was more open minded and continued to read. I'm glad I did. ;)
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
poor ronon just dont know what to do a female version of his friend is hitting on him and all lol :) love it keep it coming :)
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
*laughing till I can't see straight at Ronon* Poor guy! Oh dear, just had a thought. Wait until someone explains the whole idea to the big guy... Both Shepherds are dead meat! *cackling again*

It's really, REALLY stupid to let a known enemy be running around loose out there somewhere. What if it's captured by the Wraith and they get that tech from her? Not good! *worried now*
C O N T R I T E chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Amusing as ever. The wait, totally worth it. Keeps getting better and better.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Okay, this is getting better and better as you go along. Please continue soon! I love this premise! Keep the humor - it's great!
highonstargate chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Ohh! People of a Parallel universe! Hopeing for more chapter!:D
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
ok at this point i have to wonder what happened to her version of the wraith that she was in battle with and how are they going to fix this little problem ? lol :)
Miravisu chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
*chuckles*

Now there's some serious perspective on things, parallel counterparts :D
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
LOL I love Ronon. Life is so simple for him in some ways and it's everyone else that insists on complicating matters. *snicker*

Okay, I'm with you and enjoying following this story a lot. Please don't disappoint me by having the Shepherds get involved with each other in the Biblical sense, okay? Because that's incest and it's just GROSS. *begging now*
C O N T R I T E chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
The first one made me smile, now this, made me laugh. I should really start reading this by myself, startled the few people around. But its just that good.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This story was a rec on GW and I'm glad it was. Wonderful storyteling. Looking forward to seeing where you are going w/this.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Love it already and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it!
C O N T R I T E chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Awsome, love the idea. Please do continue.