Reviews for A Cat Completes A Home
not the usual baka chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Me like Malik! Back to Ryou's situation, it would be kinda cool to be able to see in the dark. Me like Bakura too, he's so nice, now I wonder what the counter-curse will be. As for Seto, he's one of the guardians of the millennium items back in Ancient Egypt of course something must be done for his lack of respect for the past.
shloop chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
lols, I'm loving this story! you know what, you should give Ryou awsome cat-ninja-man powers and have him go all kung fu on something. I dunno why this seems really funny to me, but it does. ROCK ON!
Destiny Quill chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
We meet again, yes yes~ xD!

I'm sure someone is going to say 'Poor Ryou!' so I won't say it. But I will say it in French instead. Pauvre Ryou!

I think your characterization of Bakura is just plain BRILLIANT.

Kai: Plain and brilliant contradict eachother, don't they?

Quill: O_O Go back to the fandom where you belong!

Kai: No. You find it easier to type my name, so I'm staying here.

Quill: -_-...

Bakura seems the type to glare at walls, growl, be inconsiderate of Ryou, snarl, hate cats (he was a tomb robber and cats were scared, ne?), swear, demand, yell, narrow his eyes...

Because I love your plotline so much, there's not much I can do to comment on it. I'm sure it'll flesh out very nicely. *Cackles* So, instead, I'm going to nitpick.

Kai: *Facefaults*

Quill: Not that the author deserves my nitpicking... but this one kind of stood out. To me, at least.

"You and him will just never learn to get along..." I'm about 99.99 percent sure that it's "You and he..." instead of "You and him...".

Meow.

Kai: I'm just glad this never happened to me.

Quill: *Has no smart remark for that one*

~Quill
Moon Comix chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
lol, Bakura hates cats, who would have thought?

this is awesome! I must admit, when Bastet said Bakura had to find a cure, I had a sudden image of him dressed as Indiana Jones, climbing a mountain... no idea why... is that what he has to do?

update soon!

Comix
ArtemisFowlTheThird chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
This has got to be one of the most unique tendershipping stories I have ever read! I congratulate you for it! Your portrayal of Ryou and Bakura is so... cute! Their interaction is also very well written. You also desribe Bastet, the "cat goddess", really well, and I like how you write her dialogue.

All in all, this is turning out to be a really excellent fic, and I hope you continue writing it! Ciao, and update soon!
Nikki chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
AWESOME chapter! This just keeps getting better!

Malik! You put Malik in here! I'm so HAPPY! I hope we get to see more Malik in the future chapters!

Ah, this fic is so much fun so far, I'm really enjoying it. Bakura's such a jerk, but in a kinda endearing way. I can't wait to see the reactions of the others when/if they find out about the curse!

Also, I really liked your explanantion for the cats following Ryou. That went in really well, and made sense. I wonder if we'll get to see him talking to the cats in the next chapter? Hehe!

Really GREAT job, I'm very much looking forward to more!
thelongestroads chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
YAY! Seriously though... This is like the weirdest plot line I have found in my entire fanfictioning... ness... Wow, new word, I'm so awsome...

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this... Yay, Kura! lol, hey, imagine Yami Bakura in Tomb Raider's outfit... lol... You know, Lorie something... Lora? I dunno, I still find it funny though...

(grin) Right, tangents, bad yes... lol Okay, I'll leave you alone!

Update soon though!
The Flea chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
wonderful! i really like it! please update soon!
holy terrain chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I adore this story! I love it! Love it! In fact, I don'te even love it... I adore it more than love, it's a new level of adoring-ness! Update soon, please! -puppy dogs eyes- It can be your Christmas present to me. _ Just kidding, of course. But update soon!
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
YAY! I absolutly love it! This is an awsome plot!

UPDATE SOON! JES!
Pharaoh Felicia chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
continue please
Pegitty5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Nice story! Keep writing...you really make it interesting _
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hi~! Well, what a good morning (self: It is really afternoon though :/) Well-morning for me, anyways-;; but yeah! it turned out to be so good, despite my nasty cold I have going on, all thanks to your story~! It definitely brightened me up and made me laugh~! I am really into it! Not only because it -is- Bakura/Ryou (which is a big part since I love them soo much~!) but because it is such a fun idea! I really loved how the gods all had such valid reasons and all wanted to be the one to get at Bakura's throat. I find it funny the one to do it is the cat god. xD; I was thinking Bakura was going to turn into a cat or something but quite a surprise~! The god mistook and got Ryou. ;; Awe! I hope he grows cat ears. Haha, they would be so cute on him! *_*

I especially like how it seems to be a weird gradual change thing? (Or at least, I think it seems that way?) But when you said Ryou had a mouse, I was so sure Ryou was going to go to the house and try to eat it. xD; God, obviously my mind is fucked up! Still, the little bitch bit him! He shoulda ate it. D;

Loved the part with the cats bounding after Ryou. I was so sure one was going to hump him though (maybe that persistant tom. ;D) So funny and I can't wait for more!
Isaya831 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh

looks interesting. I wanna see if the curse gets worse

Update soon
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw, what a great idea for a fic! I can't wait to see what else happens to Ryou, and how Bakura reacts to it! Their interaction so far in this fic was really spot-on characterization wise. I'm excited to see how their relationship develops as well! Please update again when you can, this is a wonderful start!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »