Reviews for A Cat Completes A Home
Nightmother chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Funny that Re/Ra was seemingly the only on not too peeved about Bakura's blasphemy...well not too much. Funny that. I think Bast is going to get a talking to...I suppose this could still work
Serendipital chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I don't think I've ever seen such a good cat-transformation fic. Just wow. And it's so cute too! Happy writings!
Crystia chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Ahhhh I did it again. I stayed up till 1:30 finishing this...one of three, maybe four fanfiction stories that have managed to interrupt my precious sleep.

I didn't review yesterday cuz of the blackout day...Although I guess I teeeechnically wasn't supposed to read past midnight, but whatevs. I regret nothing! :P

Basically, fantastic story. Creative and well-written, slightly weird but adorably so! Thanks for posting! :)
glimmeringglitter chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I simply must applaud you for writing this I just love this so much! This story made me smile and laugh to myself. I expected Bakura to be the one turned into a cat and I remember thinking 'Oh shit this is gonna be good!' when it was actually Ryou.

Anyways this story is just adorable and fluffy.
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haha strange as it may be, I like it! (although I'm only one chapter in...)

I can already tell it's going to be good! How do I know this? Because halfway through the chapter, I felt like the writing style was somehow familiar...and so, creepily stalking your profile, I realized I've already read your story Homecoming, which I adore! (speaking of which, it's time to update, you evil authoress! Insert virtual glare here -.-).

Haha sadly, it's my bedtime now, but I will finish the story this weekend.

Oh! But first I'll tell you that I love how you're describing the characters. I also like the small bits of humor inserted here and there, and the plot is unique.

Okay now I'm done. I'll review at the end, when I get there. :)

-darkelf
ThenSheFlew chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
This is a great story, I loved reading it!

It was so cute and I laughed a lot.

Malik is going to be sooo happy about the mouse!
winnie chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
...i think my heart is bursting too. :D awwwwww...
AmethystBurns chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This story.

Was so.

ADORABLE.
Let's See How Far We've Come chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Malik and Rupert...Friggin' hilarious
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
It would the funniest thing EVER if someone drew how Malik and Bakura looked when Isis walked in the kitchen. Complete with 'Fail' sign of course. I just -die- every time I read that.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Okay, I don' know how anyone would decide to turn Ryou into a cat. The thought never crossed MY mind. And he just sounds WAY too adorable, too. This fic was really cute, and sweet, and I really enjoyed it.
VanillaKokain chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Oh my Ra, this is getting cute! w Can't wait to see what happens~ *cough* Ryou is turning into a furry *cough*

What I think is interesting is that my cat (named Ryu .0. ) curled up on my lap all through this chapter. And now my other cat will probably do the same in the next chatper...
Hovinarri chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Awwww'd~!

This is one of the many times when a stupid grin gets stuck on my face and I can't rid of it. ;

Made me feel a lot (a lot-a lot, yay) better even though I'm sick. (And it's not pneumonia, that I would blame on reading Homecoming too much)

Funny, how much you've improved from here. And my choice of words is funny too. Funny. But anywee, it's nice to see people improve.

And cats. Awwww, cats. I don't know if I wanted to be cured from that. If there was a cat-head, then maybe yes, though... The point is, you portrayed them pretty nicely (and I love the quotes at the beginning of the chapters. owo)

Ryou and Bakura seemed realistic, too, but yeah, it's been a while since I've -actually- read or watached YGO, so.

Overall awesome. Really, really, really awesome.
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
!

It can't be finished, it just can't! SO F*CKING AWESOME!

If you could liquidise a fanfic, this would be a bottle of liquid epicness
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Wah...I WANT NEKO-RYOU! So cute!
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »