Reviews for A Cat Completes A Home
nesting-seraph chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
"If Ryou started licking himself, he was walking out of here"

I loved that line!

ROFl. Literally, as i had my laptop on the floor.

And 'no a dead bird would not make me feel better!' was also good. My friend probably wishes she could tell her psychopath cat to stop murdering the local wildlife.

This story was not only funny and cute, but well-written! *shock*

But nothing less could be expected of the amazing Fiver.

Kalx
RiverTear980 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Awweeee... That was cute... Teeheehee and I think a good name for the cat would be either Shirogane, or naming it Bastet after the Goddess for bringing them closer

I am so very envious of your writing ability xD when I (eventually) get my fic posted, could you read and review to give me tips?

Thanks a lot :D

~RiverTear980
aigoo chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
so CUTE awww
bansheegrrl chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
d'awwwwwwwwww this was so cuuuuuute 3

I really did enjoy the story, it was well writ and had alot of comedy and tender moments balanced nicely throughout the entire story bravo [:
xXMekkzyFwuffzXx chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH!

I don't think I've ever read anything cuter, especially when Bakura doesn't understand his own (extremely-obvious) feelings! I love when that happens :D

YAY for amazingly-squishy-fluffy-kitty-ears-Ryou!

The mental image of him is just too sweet to bear .
Hee-so-kaa chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Yep, I can totally see Bakura as . I love both of them.

Anyway, awesome job. Very well written and very original too!
Shadow's Mirror chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
I love this story. It had me laughing - and chapter five had me in real tears, it was so moving. I couldn't resist reading this gem in one sitting. You have a real gift for writing.

The cat quotes were a nice touch, too *grin*
SamTheRetard chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
"They slammed it shut behind them, and Ryou winced as he heard several 'whumps' as several cats ran into it at full pelt."

That made me lol. It's awesome already and I really like your writing style. 8D
echochaos chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
tsumi would be a good name for the cat. if i remember right it means sin. it would be adorible. ayway, i love this story. love it!
echochaos chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
i, personally, thought i was a very good chapter. don't put yourself down. I like and i doubt i'm the only one considering your number of reviews. love this story. i will fave this.
me3lon chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
The ending is way too sweet and cute, but poor Malik... Rupert's gonna destroy him xD
earthluva chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I love this story, it's so adorable XD Bakura has to be one of the densest people in existance though lol
Writerandstudent chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
AWWW tht was sooo cute. Just imagane if Ryou turned into a full cat or better yet Bakura.

or both i wonder what kind of trouble they get into?

ncalkins
Julie chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Hi there!

I reviewed on one of your other stories, Homecoming (which I love to death and beyond)and today my friend told me about this other fic you had done. So I read it (in about 20 minutes because I couldn't bear to get up to do anything else) and it only served to reinforce my opinion that you are the most talented fanfiction writer I have ever encountered. I love your stories!

This has such a fantastic plot that I can't even believe it. Malik's such a lovable goof, Ryou's adorableness makes me want to go buy a cat even though I currently have a dog, and Bakura's stubbornness and yet total gentle adoration of Ryou causes my heart to hurt like teeth do when I eat too much Halloween candy! (Run-on sentence for the win!) And this last chapter, well...I have one thing and one thing only to say about it. And that is...*takes deep shuddering breath* !

Yeah, that's what the story made me do. Outloud. At 12:30 in the morning on a school night. GOSH I LOVE YOUR FICS! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! 3

~Julie
hi pika chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
this was realy good one of the best i ever read :)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »