Reviews for The Ones We Leave Behind
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Oh damn, you can't leave it there! Three shot! Thrrrrreeeeeeee shhhoooottt! Please? *looks hopeful*
kingslayers chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Aww... Poor Harry. That is SO depressing.
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
It was rather good - until you kept them as Parker. Humph.
RedAsARose chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Aw NO! I thought somethingn was going to happen and they would find out who they really are! Gah!
RedAsARose chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ooh tough...I've never thought about her parents before
Sarah Crawford chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Wow, great little story. Too bad they couldn’t have figured out who Lily’s parents were… although I have no idea how they would do that. Nice work.
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
dude that sucked...ohh man poor Harry omg that sucks
goldenlilies chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
come on are you going to leave them both clueless about each other pls pls pls continue its really good
OrangeR0se chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Ooh, the ending was kinda sad. I liked it though. But in Lily's chapter Jaems seemed to kind of appear out of nowhere.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Write more. Immediatly. I will not accept that this story is complete!
Aussie Rose chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Hi! This is a really good story. I never thought of the possibility of Lily doing the same thing as Hermione did with her parents. However, it is totally possible. It sounds as though you've given the plot a lot of thought. I can't wait to find out what happens. -
shetlandlace chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Just a guess, but Lily's parents are alive and well & still living in Australia! Hopefully, someone will figure it all out. Great chapter-took me a while to figure out who Laura & Harold were.
Scarlet White chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
swet. the untold story before and after, I LIKE IT!
SmallChatteryOne chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
o! how exciting! :D this is such a unique idea too! can't wait to read more
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
That was absolutely amazing! I loved how you thought of Lily hiding her parents just like Hermione, and them being neighbors. It was really creative. For a moment there, I was afraid that Harry was going to figure out that his granparents were alive and they would live happily ever after, making up for Harry's lonely childhood, etc. But much to my relief, you did no such thing, and finished with the most fantastic ending! Kudos to you!

~Stars